Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
However, Lan declared we were "cheating" by posting on his thread and bragging about our friends and decided he would break the war rules and bring allies to a NON-ALLIED war. We couldn't agree on the war terms and so it was a 1 vs 1 fight versus Luke (now Alpha Fronk) versus Lan (now Poccnr 3nma). Lan with his 99 strength and Luke with his 85 combat stats. Guess who won?
Luke did. Lan brought torags, Netiznot helm, Whip, Obby shield, Dboots, and an Amulet of Defence...Luke brought an AGS. Two special attacks later, Luke was declared victor and TGF destroyed KOTN in what will forever be known as the "Two Special War".
Alas, our story has yet to be over.
A few days ago, Lan decided he would be unable to lead and told his members the clan was dying. Theresa quit his clan along with a number of other influential members, and so KOTN is officially dead.
Lan failed twice in leading two clans, and was ultimately brought down by his arrogance and ignorance.
Lan: 0
Important people: 2

21-Apr-2010 22:25:50

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

They're clans based off the video games :)
Well, were :(
Some more history:
The Covenant clan had been defeated, recreated, died out, had a rebellion, and various others, repeatedly over time.
The UNSC had been recreated once and it has also died out.

30-Apr-2010 22:36:04

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

I have slipped and I have fallen so far down I can't get out.
Overwhelmed by my doubt.
Things I said I'd never do I've done.
Those I said I'd never be I've become.
I have broken - I'm still breaking - cracked and wrecked, beyond repair.
I can see that no one cares. Forgotten.
Recalled. Smacks me in the face every time I fall.
I cannot disregard, with each new fall I hit twice as hard.
Would you be there for me? I would.
I would be there for you. I would.
Would you look up to see?
I would. falling forward and looking up.

02-May-2010 07:16:28

Roxy Lalonde

Roxy Lalonde

Posts: 2,956 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yo oss
~95-99 Attack~
.....................¸‹•¤•›¸...¸‹•;º°°º•›¸___ ±‡±___¸‹•º°°;•›¸...¸‹•¤•›¸.....................
¸•^º°¨°º^•¤•^º ¤º°•.,¸¸;.•ˆ..•.,¸¸,.' M S Kai Jr '.,¸¸,.•..ˆ•.;¸¸,.•°º¤ º^•¤•^º°¨°º^•¸
ˆ•.,,¸¸¸,.‹•¤•›¸ ¸•º°¤¸, ˆ \±/The Flamer has returned\±/ ˆ ,¸¤°º•¸ ¸‹•¤•›.,¸¸¸,,.•ˆ
.....................º•›.,¸¸,.‹•Flamers never looked this co0l•›.,¸¸,.‹•º.....................

25-May-2010 05:30:59

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top