Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

YuBiusk Ink

YuBiusk Ink

Posts: 2,888 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't misinterpret anything, you fool. I knew it wasn't directed towards me, but flaming is flaming. Looks like the mods disagree with you about that, though.
GO ahead, ban me from this thread. Be glad it hasn't been locked yet.

16-Feb-2010 15:39:17

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Yenklet
You have proven your age, which is likely around 10, or if not 10, I'm going to assume you're 15 and act like you're 10. Grow up, and when you do, you will see my side of the arguement and will respect it, if not agree.
@ Prefix
Check my profile, look for a locked thread about the UNSC. uMow My Lawn was permenantly banned from the forums becuase he posted on a thread that my old (highly overreactive) clan leader had, because he wouldn't go away. If you wish to think that you don't care, remember that JaGeX mods do have the power to remove your ability to use the forums. If I were you, I would reprhase that.
@ Tenacity
Thank you for giving him advice :) you've shown that your brain is larger than the average squirrel's ^_^

16-Feb-2010 19:55:31

YuBiusk Ink

YuBiusk Ink

Posts: 2,888 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The mod isn't on your side, you dolt.
------
Don't like something I do?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _.-~¬-,_ .
. . . . . . .,..--~~¬¬""```¯. . . . . . ¯`""``)¬~-.
. . . . . . ."-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ . . .-`
. . . . . . . . ¯`-, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|' . .-"
. . . . . . . . . ," . . . . . . . . . . . . . …/ .-"
. . . ,_____ ", . . . . ., . . . . . . ./..(. ",---.,
. . .|"~-. . . . .,"-,.__________|__ \_,.. . .`"~-._
. . .|:::::::."~-. . . . . ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ . . . . . . . . .
. . .|::::::::::::.."¬~-----------~~~~~~~~~¬""""''''''''|
. . .|~-.::::::::….|:::::..::…:;;..:;;…..;…:;…:…..:…....|
. . ."~-_ . "~-_. |:::::::;.;::;…:…:;:…:…::….:.:….. ....|
. . . . . .¯"~-_.¯"|""""""""""""""`````````````¯¯_______|
. . . . . . . . . .¯`"~-------------~~~~~~~~~¬¬¬¬""``````
Here's a tissue.
------
So let's see, you disregarded a mod's actions. I suggest you remove that.
Let me be quite frank, Oss. You are being a moron. You are going to be banned if you keep this up. Stop it. Cease the personal attacks, before a mod puts a stop to it. Looking up dirt to smear on people you dislike is pathetic. It's the way the Conservatives fell out of favor: Extremists finding obscure things to bother the Liberals about. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world without depth perception, as I said. See sense, and stop this.

16-Feb-2010 20:05:04 - Last edited on 16-Feb-2010 20:09:35 by YuBiusk Ink

chrombor
Jun Member 2017

chrombor

Posts: 4,061 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think you've noticed but I am Mundane An*u. Remember when you came flaming? Stop acting like there's an army of mods behind your back. And stop assuming that we are all younger than you. I can tell you have a high opinion of yourself that is yet to topple. Age doesn't matter here.

16-Feb-2010 20:17:59

Frod Hound

Frod Hound

Posts: 1,408 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He thinks we're acting like 10 year olds. He really thinks waaaayyyyy too highly of himself.
But alas, I'm like level 62 so my opinion doesn't matter...
I still don't see how that works Oss. We think your story is bad, so you want us to duel you to prove it? Really, that's acting like a 10 year old!

16-Feb-2010 21:19:06

Azizella XV
Dec Member 2023

Azizella XV

Posts: 5,862 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it seems here like the entire forum is against you, like your the last person alive and non infected during a zombie invasion, like you are the last survivor of a nuclear Detonation.
thats what it seems, it may not be true but everyone here so far is against you and i'm half with you. better keep that last half alive or it will wander to the winning side and then you will have no one to depend on to get you out of this, No One..

These are my words and my words only, anything you say to me may and probably will be used against you, choose your words carefully..

Beranabus, on my Serious state of mind.

17-Feb-2010 15:00:28 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2010 22:39:13 by Azizella XV

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top