Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turning Point??

Jin: Sob :(

Ali walks in

Ali: Whats wrong Jin??

Jin: I want him back :( I want him to hold me like he used to..I miss BlackRiku :(

Ali: Well..It seems he is gone forever..

Jin: Thats impossable, he was way to strong!!

Ali: But he..

Jin: Shut up!!

Ali trys to calm her down, and he trips and ends up kissing her..on the lips. Jin goes along with it..

Jin: Ali, promise me something..

Ali: What?

Jin: Promise me that you will never leave me..

Ali: I will not..I promise

The song, Lonely by Akon starts to play

they make out, BlackRiku wants to visit her, he cannot stand the feeling of love for her, evil or not. Then he see's Ali..And is overcome with hatred, but he leaves

BlackRiku says with tears in his eyes, How could you?!?!

then jumps and runs off, into the dark rainy night, to a place near a church, made of stone.

He looks in a puddle, and see's his reflection..

BlackRiku: Is this what I have become..??

A person walks out

???: What, who is there??

BlackRiku looks at the man, he figures out that the man is blind

BlackRiku: Grrr...

Blind Man: You know you shouldnt be out in the rain like this, you could catch a cold

BlackRiku looks at the man in curiosity, he feels pity for the man, and desides not to kill him

BlackRiku: Dont worry about me..I have nothing left to live for, the world is against me and what I am

Blind Man: Hahaha, there are times when you think the world is against you, that it is all put up apon you..But you just have to keep on going

BlackRiku: But..I have done horrible things, evil things..I have forgotten who I used to be..

Blind Man: First of all, you need to learn to forgive yourself, then forgive those around you, only then will things better

BlackRiku: But..I just wish I could feel the way I used too..

Blind Man: I know you will find some way to set it right, you do not sound like the person that is overcome with fear and anger

To Be con

21-May-2007 22:08:26 - Last edited on 23-May-2007 02:47:56 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continuing

BlackRiku looks at the puddle again, and stares at the dark figure in pitch black clothing and skin, and red gleaming eyes, with claws, surely a sight that would strike fear in ones heart

BlackRiku: Do you really think so??

Blind Man: Yes, you sure do ^_^

BlackRiku: Thank you, I must now leave

Blind Man: Wait!!

BlackRiku: ???

Blind Man: Take this with you

the man throws a symbol of saradomin at BlackRiku, he catches it, to his amazment, it does not burn his hand, this must mean that BlackRiku's light side was growing stronger, he felt good about this, he was well ready to get things as they once were, he sticks it in his pocket..the Blind man gets in a taxi cab, waves and the taxi goes off

BlackRiku starts to walk off calmly, he was not good yet, he was still evil, but he just walked off happily

A flash of lightning strikes, just as it strikes, in the puddle it shows the good BlackRiku walking off, but the lightning stops, and he goes away

Chapter End

21-May-2007 22:23:21

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i just listend to the song

hmm the animal i have become was better but that gives the message he was angry and evil

Mr lonely on the otherhand gave the message he is confused sad and slightly good

So.. the other song was better but u make the songs fit the chapters VERY well

22-May-2007 16:28:24

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry ppl I was invited to a boring party and had to spice it up. You know what I mean lol and I also moved houses :) well again Im on my PSP Ill try and get on. Btw Im not good at finding music but i guess Ill try... I wanna do a musical, not now maybe tomorow. Wanna Black?

22-May-2007 17:56:11

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top