Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BlackRiku: Hi this is Blackriku

Gokustick500:And I am Gokustick500, and we are the creators of Light Or Darkness

Chrisn44:Hey dont forget me lol, yeah so anyways, we are going to read the *-**** you give to us from now on, you can contact us from the website, we respond to ALL emails!

Nhoj: Bump

lol >.<

02-Mar-2007 21:49:14

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

I know i wanna say something like this:

Blackriku: Hi this is Blackriku!

Gokustick500: And I'm Gokustick500 and we're-

Chrisn44: We're the Authors of Light or Darkness!

Nhoj: :D

02-Mar-2007 21:50:30 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2007 21:50:45 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

One more thing *soz for triple posting again* that I think we should (Blackriku, Gokustick500, Chrisn44) should make a thread about our people's lives. Like mine is about Hyro, Blackriku about Blackriku, Chrisn44 about Kyle. I would think that would give us more feedback and on the web i can make on thing for each of us! Lol if you like it just post it and tell me cause I wanna start mine asap lol

02-Mar-2007 21:53:26

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, here's Kyle's life:

Kyle was a boy who lived in Kandarin. He had he older bro, Ethan, his younger sister, Erin, and his little bro, Tim. About the age of 9, he wants to be able to fight. His dad trains him. His older brother is trained well. He is strong for an 11-year old. After some days of training, he meets Hyro(not sure if he lived there), and they become best friends. One day, they get into trouble and Hyro dissapears. That night, Ethan said he and Erin could go on an adeventure, but Kyle said he had to find Hyro. Ethan felt betrayed, but left with his sister to look for an adventure. The next day, with his parent'* permission, to go look for his friend. They thought it was time for him to search for an adventure also.

Tim: I wanna come!
Kyle: No! It might be dangerous.
Tim: Ah c'mon, plz?
Kyle: No
Tim: PLZ?
Kyle: NO!
Tim: PLZZZZZZ???
Kyle: FINE! Just don't get lost following me.

It wasn't easy on this adventure. Kyle took some weapons his dad had and gave his brother one also (Iron scimmmy). 1 year later, he meets a strange person.

????: Why do you come past here? It is dangerous here.
Kyle: I'm Kyle, this is my bro Tim and..
Tim: Peace (trying to look cool)
Kyle:...AND we come to look for my friend, Hyro. Who might you be?
Mike: I'm Mike. Since it is dangerous, I will accompany you. Although I am 10, I know the place well.
Kyle: No way! I'm 10 also! We should get going now.

They continue on their way. It lasts for 5 years more. Another mysterious person named Wisdom, meets them and trains the 3. He is now Kyle's official trainer. Kyle and Mike go into an arguement. Mike leaves, hoping to never see Kyle, for now at least. Tim says he thinks his way is somewhere else and departs Kyle and Wisdom. Wisdom says he must go, but will return in about 1 year. Thats when one of Hyro's gaurds noticeses Kyle and takes him to Hyro. That's when they rejoin. This ends the childhood of Kyle the Kandarin.

Post this on the site Gokustick.

02-Mar-2007 22:24:33

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

U don't understand anything i say -.-'

Ok number 1:

1. It's a whole different thread!!!

2. No, I'm not posting that on the site till you understand me!

3. Chris... I explained it to you but I am so confused because you don't understand ANYTHING I SAY!!!

4. Again, it's a whole different thread!!! That means we're making a whole different thing on the stories, each of us...

If you dont understand yet then nvm -.-'

03-Mar-2007 17:10:14

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
U said make post it here if u agree. And I told about his life. U don't tell me fully so I can get it! And u only explained it a little, so how was I suppose to get it? I know about making a thread of it so people understand it. Maybe if u explained it more, I wouldn't be so confused!

03-Mar-2007 17:55:57 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2007 17:58:18 by Chrisn44

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top