Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Mazzak Razendi

Race: Sobaken

Race describtion: Sobaken are said to be decendents from a clan of highly inteligent and civalised clan of werewolves that lived among elves peacefully but there is no proof of this because sobaken never record their history. They are all highly rational always viewing a fight or fued from both sides and never degrade themselves or anything else. They view eveyone and eveything as equal.

Appearance: Like most of the sobaken mazzaks figure is alot like that of a human sized jackal that walks on its hind legs. All sobaken includeing him have a tint of blue in their fur but mazzak however has stripes of it. About 60% percent of his fur is black. From his waist up he has blue fur. His arms have two blue stripes along the black fur on each arm and arond his eyes his fur is also blue almost like a racoons eyes. His snout and ears are black and his tails fur is entirely blue.

Hes about 5-4 feet tall 137 pounds and the iris of his eyes are also blue.

Weapons: He trys to avoid conflict and rarely has a weapon. His natural weapons are his hands that have thumbs but he can also extend claws out of them if need be and he has never bitten anyone but if he had to his teeth are sharper then a humans.

Powers: Sobaken have been in hideing a long time watching the world change with thier magic and studying in the arcane arts. Since they can live for qiute a long time and know how to summon food they are qiute patient and it has payed off. They know qiute a large selection of spells.

Alignment: They are naturely good natured but remain neutral for awhile decideing if they are to get involved in a fight what side is fighting for the greater good.

Personality: Mazzak himself isnt as patient as his kin he loves exploreing and sometimes just relaxing. He can be lazy but has yet to act unrationaly and has never gotten angry before since almost nothing can insult people say insult him.

28-Feb-2007 20:13:29 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2008 20:39:41 by Hex the wolf

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YES AFTER COPYING AND PASTING FOR 15 MINS I FINISHED THE LIGHT OR DARKNESS 1 ON THE OFFICIAL WEB! WE NOW HAVE THAT WHOLE STORY FOR EVERYONE TO READ!

ALSO I JUST FINISHED THIS LIGHT OR DARKNESS, NOW THE SITE IS COMPLETE UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY IT!

Btw Blackriku we have some fan mail in the lightordarkness gmail account lol >.<

01-Mar-2007 19:37:56 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2007 19:59:31 by Hyro Silver

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clothing: Sabaken just cant understand why the other races ware clothes. They consider it a offense to the gods whom given them life to hide themselves in clothing. However mazzak himself does ware some loin cloth.

Short history: Mazzaks family he rarely talks about and might be reveled later on. One thing is his parrents are angry at him since he wasnt ment to set off exploreing the world this young. He ignored them however and useing a teleport spell he taught himself managed to run away. He has a slightly younger brother that intends to do the same but is under close watch by his parrents at the momment. He also ran away because being the first born he was expected to marry within the next 100 years and he feared he would never get away after that.

(( Note ththis may get me declined on a few threads but i dont think theres a rule agaste it ))

Other: Since sobaken see all things as equal in rare cases two sobaken of the same gender that truely love eachother they allow to wed. However they have two rules to this. They must always remain equal * As in one can never dominate the other like treat the other like a female or gain more rights power and money then the other * And secondly they must both be sobaken ( This counts for all marrages since they highly fear that their spells and ablitys might someday be known and used by evil )

(( Congrats if you managed to read all that a few things idd like to say. One mazzak is in no hurry to marry anyone ect so i dont think this will be a big deal. Secondly i might be one of the first to attempt useing such a bio. Like the race i described here i am as rational as them and i am willing to risk all of my forum respect to try this and i doubt anyone could insult me enough to make me change my mind on the subject.. I aplogize for my spelling errors..

Oh and lastly for those less rational people.. Try not to flame.. Mazzak is not a furry i put a great deal of thought into this race and im dead serious about it. Thanks ))

01-Mar-2007 20:50:35 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2008 21:23:23 by Hex the wolf

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok, scince u created the mail account lest* start somthing, when u get fan mail, post it on the story

BlackRiku: Hi this is Blackriku

Gokustick500:And I am Gokustick500, and we are the creators of Light Or Darkness

Chrisn44:Hey dont forget me lol, yeah so anyways, we are going to read the *-**** you give to us from now on, you can contact us from the website, we respond to ALL emails

02-Mar-2007 00:58:12

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top