Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wait no not yet, before LOD 3 comes out I need oppinions from the LOD official staff (authors,supporters,and people that time and time again have gifted me with idea's for the chapters)

LOD Staff: Glow250 Zor*560 Nhoj448 Ho_hofat Chrisn44 Gokustick500

Nhoj talked with me and he has decided to become an author, making him a captain in the LOD clan chat lol looks like Glow and I both made a LOD Clan chat, good ^^ this means that when I am not on that Glow Shall lead the Chat

I am giving glow the General rank in the chat for supporting LOD and helping write chapters

All authors have a captain rank

Supporters have Lutinuite rank

VERY long time supporters have sergeon ranks

If I have mixed any ranks up going from lowest to highest tell me, I am not familiar with army ranks and such

I completely agree with Goku we do need to make a LOD clan ^^, once LOD 3 begins we may be the longest Book siries on the runescape forums, with the clan we can become the largest clan on runescape

as for the LOD clan, how does the LOD Empire sound?? I like it :) tell me what you guys think

AS FOR YOU MONKEYS THAT ARE SENDING ME MESSAGES I WON A REWARD FOR LOD IF I EVER CATCH YOU ONLINE AGAIN I SHALL CONSTRICT YOU OF EVER GAINING ACCESS TO THIS STORY OR EVER JOINING THE CLAN

Goku what do you think of making a LOD forum?? I know a good and easy place to make forums called forumcircle, just think about it k??

Heh wouldn* it be awesome if each person on runescape had they're own home page?? we could add HTML and stuff, it would be awesome!

This is all

09-Aug-2007 10:44:09

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LOD Empire sounds cheesy... lol well also I wanted to clarify that I am really frustrated that we're only on page 115 and we're going to LOD 3, meaning we're running out of ideas people!!! Oh and yes I can make a forum, but I already made one a long time ago but only Chris and Nhoj signed up for it, and never posted a thing... it got deleted anyways but if we make a forum this'll happen:

Nobody will use it, it will sit there for 5 months rotting, then Blackriku will ask me to make another one.

Why don't we just make another LOD thread on this website (Runescape) and call it LOD Chat, btw I think we need to advertise for this story cause we don't have a lot of readers, lol.

1 more thing, I will make a LOD clan just Chris is making a clan and I have to clarify a lot of things so not now, anyways Blackriku...

Heh heh heh tacos rule :P

09-Aug-2007 20:43:17

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top