Forums

Roleplaying Forums- A Eulogy

Quick find code: 49-50-551-65639602

Sullish

Sullish

Posts: 2,847 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angie!! Hahaha I've been reincarnated as a duck and all this keyboard pecking has turned me into a quack! True struggles.

This made me smile though, thanks xD

Might just hit you up for that cuppa Joe someday tho

Stay tuned!

Quack

28-Feb-2019 09:22:35

Deltaslug

Deltaslug

Posts: 32,700 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D F Angel said :
Venom1383 said :
I'm genuinely butthurt that I wasn't mentioned.

That wasn't a slight, it was late at night and a rushed job, and I genuinely thought that I had included you in this. I guess I'm officially in your debt and you can use this as leverage against me you'll have to be the main character when the roleplay and story forums dies out in 2019.

Surprisingly accurate.

03-Mar-2019 19:23:57

No Bull
Feb Member 2018

No Bull

Posts: 23,572 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I'll be damned.

A lot of names I recognise here from all those years ago... glad this was bumped to the front page when I decided to swing by...

Anyone that remembers me from the ol' days RPing, hit me up in-game. I've recently returned to RS, so I'd love to get back in touch with folks where I can. MSN Messenger being killed off entirely means I lost my only form of communication with many of you!

Edit: Also going to throw out a shoutout to Darkfox TDG.
Roleplayed with her, what, 15 years ago? Still in touch with her, though we don't speak often. She'll never see this, but I wonder if anyone else remembers her... These days, she goes by Lithiaris. Maybe you've heard of her :)

18-Mar-2019 09:36:07 - Last edited on 18-Mar-2019 09:41:18 by No Bull

D F Angel

D F Angel

Posts: 19,604 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deltaslug said :
Surprisingly accurate.

I've always claimed an intimate knowledge of these forums

Sullish said :
Angie!! Hahaha I've been reincarnated as a duck and all this keyboard pecking has turned me into a quack! True struggles.

This made me smile though, thanks xD

Might just hit you up for that cuppa Joe someday tho

Stay tuned!

Quack

Oh my god I've literally though you were dead for the past eight years.

You let me know if you're about, old friend.

No Bull said :
Well I'll be damned.

A lot of names I recognise here from all those years ago... glad this was bumped to the front page when I decided to swing by...

Anyone that remembers me from the ol' days RPing, hit me up in-game. I've recently returned to RS, so I'd love to get back in touch with folks where I can. MSN Messenger being killed off entirely means I lost my only form of communication with many of you!

Edit: Also going to throw out a shoutout to Darkfox TDG.
Roleplayed with her, what, 15 years ago? Still in touch with her, though we don't speak often. She'll never see this, but I wonder if anyone else remembers her... These days, she goes by Lithiaris. Maybe you've heard of her :)

Heya E. I can put you in touch with all the old crowd if you're still about. Hope things are going well.
Hags be hagglin', gods be god damn crazy, it's all happening ogre at Into The Fire

02-Jun-2020 02:12:35

did ww

did ww

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh wow. I completely forgot this corner of the internet existed. I found this thread searching Angel's profile.

I'm mentioned as Topaz in this post but also went by Delta.

I've started playing OSRS again. Feel free to hit me up ingame if anyone is ever lurking and recognizes me.

21-Apr-2021 12:08:37

Quick find code: 49-50-551-65639602 Back to Top