Forums

Roleplaying Forums- A Eulogy

Quick find code: 49-50-551-65639602

Demither10

Demither10

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,847 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Demither, who would quantum-tunnel out of existence for weeks on end then turn up for five minutes to pretend he was still part of the gang.

Be still, my wounded heart. XD

19-Jun-2015 21:25:03 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2015 21:27:08 by Demither10

Bluefirecan
Mar Member 2023

Bluefirecan

Posts: 3,495 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D F Angel said :
Mod Mark H began his speech, but was immediately interrupted by the entrance of Blue Serval, who took over the funeral in order to let everyone know that her homework was stressful, and that she was also from Hawaii, in case you'd forgotten. Hive Queen A made a derisive comment at the woman, and a cat-fight nearly ensued, until the Hive Queen insisted on explaining the complexities of Combat Roleplaying before they began, and Blue Serval decided to off herself instead.

Technically, I'm not from Hawaii. Although I can confirm my homework is stressful. XD But really, what's this nonsense about offing myself?!?!?!

And this was an enjoyable read, and for some unknown reason, I feel a bit sad after finishing reading it. Like, the intensity of losing that section of forums just hit me like a train. I miss it now. It was small, it was forgotten, it was mental, but it was home.
I just play FFXIV at this point. DC: Crystal

30-Aug-2015 01:21:39

D F Angel

D F Angel

Posts: 19,604 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Venom1383 said :
I'm genuinely butthurt that I wasn't mentioned.

That wasn't a slight, it was late at night and a rushed job, and I genuinely thought that I had included you in this. I guess I'm officially in your debt and you can use this as leverage against me you'll have to be the main character when the roleplay and story forums dies out in 2019.
Hags be hagglin', gods be god damn crazy, it's all happening ogre at Into The Fire

30-Aug-2015 14:49:11

Quick find code: 49-50-551-65639602 Back to Top