Forums

Living Crime

Quick find code: 49-50-532-60959163

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Rave
Yeah, I agree. That's exactly why I stopped playing months ago. I simply could not find a single reason to keep playing. xD
@Dar3k
Oh goodness, not again. >_< Is there anything I can do to aid you?
…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

31-Aug-2011 08:22:58

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I have about 2mil-ish. I'm not using it so you can have it if you want.
…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-Sep-2011 02:16:55

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erm.. Hello there, invisible people in this abandoned thread! I was just in the neighborhood, so, uhm.. Yeah. I recently got bored, so I wrote this fun little story! Enjoy it.. OR SUFFER! :O
---
Seph wearily approaches the dark entrance of the hidden cave that is Living Crime's thread. Holding his brightly-burning torch forwards, the light of the flame tosses itself headlong into the abyss of darkness, throwing back countless shadows of rocks and stalagmites.
The forum-surfer exhales in uncertainty, and takes a careful step forwards. The light of the hot-burning torch dances along the walls of the small cave entrance, creating countless shapes from the surrounding shadows. Seph reaches for the re-assuring, cold handle of his revolver in his heavy overcoat with his trembling, scarred right hand.
Without a prelude of warning, a heavy gust begins to flow from the inside of the cave. Seph, in a paranoia-driven panic, tightens the grip on his sidearm and pulls it from its' jacket pocket as he raises his torch in an attempt to identify the strange source of the wind.
The gust strengthens, and tosses back the flame of the torch with ease, before putting an end to the weak flame, altogether. Seph tosses the now-worthless stick aside, and raises his firearm with both hands.

(Continued)
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

21-Sep-2011 23:29:25 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2011 23:34:31 by Seph

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The adventurer begins to back up, in an attempt to escape the cave and retreat to the safety of the moonlit mountainside. After retreating a few steps, Seph had reached the entrance to the cave, where a beam of moonlight tossed itself into the dimly-lit, narrow cave. The adventurer breaths a sigh a relief and lowers his pistol, re-assured that he would now be safe from harm.
As quickly as the gust, the adventurer begins to hear the weak, distinct sound of footsteps on stone. Seph raises his firearm once more, a quick jab of fear coursing through his veins. The footsteps became closer and closer, before they abruptly stopped inches away from the revealing light that the moon threw into the narrow opening of the cave.
The adventurer exhales a breath of fear once more, and begins to speak in a shaky, nerve-shot voice. "W-who are you?" The adventurer demands. "I kn-know you're out there. Come out, right n-now." The man requests, tilting his head to refer to the firearm in his hands.
A sinister-yet-comical voice begins to chuckle in a low, dark tone, from the shadows. "As you wish." The unknown voice proclaims, and steps forwards into the moonlight. The unknown man, now revealed to be Alrous, gleams at Seph with wide, orange eyes. "I've been expecting you, mortal." The deity announces. "I must ask you a question."
(Continued)
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

21-Sep-2011 23:30:04 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2011 23:34:46 by Seph

Quick find code: 49-50-532-60959163 Back to Top