Forums

Short Stories

Quick find code: 49-50-526-31637980

Generic
Dec Member 2022

Generic

Posts: 5,138 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know Dark! That's rediculous, how is dark anyways? Only thing I could think of is the divorce and heart attack (or maybe that wasn't in it, it's been awhile since I read it). I mean, seriously! That is life! People get divorced (though I hate that) people die, people experience misory, that is all part of life because we're all corrupted somehow (I'm a Christian and don't start dissin' :P ) but you see what I mean, we can't escape that and live in a Utopia. Merry Christmas by the way, and if you're Jewish then oh well. If you don't celebrate Christmas then that's you but I do.

Well, now that I'm basically be temporarlly banned from the forums... later Anne, I gotta split and post on your other stories.

29-Nov-2007 18:10:20

Anne Lauten

Anne Lauten

Posts: 3,830 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will so! :P

I've been off curling. My skip threw a game, so I'm replacing him. Argh!

Yeah, it is life. Annoying, boring, and sometimes really, really, strange, but we've all got to live with it anyways. ('Cause the alternative is worse.)

We do celebrate Christmas, although my family (all 'cept me) are agnostic. We all give eachother stuff and go visit the grandparents. Much fun.

Merry Christmas to you, Tman!! :D

01-Dec-2007 02:01:14

Quick find code: 49-50-526-31637980 Back to Top