Forums

Infamous

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

Posts: 2,868 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*crawls out of pit*

...That is the *last* time I trust Google maps!

I'm alive! Alive and well, I am. Amazing, ain't it? I've successfully abandoned you all and returned to find...at least one of you, possibly and more likely none of you.

Guess what! I have no story written, and my notebook is resting safely atop my history papers at the bottom of my locker. (Lockers really *do* have bottoms! Isn't it a shocking new revelation?)

I'll have to see what I am, but I plan on writing more in the near future. Well, saying the "near" future is like saying...well, it's like saying a lot of things that could be considered and classified under the heading "oxymoron." Like "really big shrimp."

School gets out soon. Until then I'm super swamped with all of my classes. Four academic classes. Doesn't it sound like a joy? I'm reading *A Tale of Two Cities*. If anybody wants a really good read, I suggest it. It's written by Charles Dickens, and it's a bit dense, but it's worth the struggle. I've read a lot of books recently, and I think it may have improved my writing skills. I hope it did, at least...

*sets out new basket of soap and plate of cookes*

*fills air vents with frogs*

Ta ta for now. Thank you for sticking around in my absense. Anybody who bumped at least once since my last post gets a free sticker! Now you can add "Reegena Gave Me A Sticker" to every single one of your posts and be telling the truth!

~Reegena
~The End Is Near...Wait, it isn't? Oh.~

~ ~ ~

P.S.

Like my username? I think it's interesting. Hope Sanchez is *not* my name, by the way. I just thought it would be funny to make a username that is like a real name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26-May-2011 03:46:34

Quick find code: 49-50-387-60195456 Back to Top