Forums

Angel

Quick find code: 49-50-347-62160749

William Witt
Aug Member 2023

William Witt

Posts: 12,465 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‘There was nothing you could have done,’ she said gently.
I looked at her and my heart softened.
I shook my head. ‘No… I failed the Great Lord. I should have been there… What use am I to him as a warrior, if…’
She softly stroked my cheek, wiping away the angry tears. Her touch made everything better.
‘The Lord may have fallen, but we, his faithful, still stand,’ she said. ‘We must be strong… Too much depends upon us.’
I nodded slowly and gazed into her eyes. She was an angel – So beautiful, yet so strong…
‘You must go now,' she said softly.
‘I don’t want to leave you,’ I said.
She tilted her head and surveyed me, a sweet, sad expression upon her face.
‘If there is anyone who can re-establish contact with the Lord, it is you, Azzanadra,’ she said.
It pained me to admit it, but I knew she was correct. I stepped away and moved towards the doorway, but as I did so, I looked back at her one final time.
I felt my heart splinter as I spoke. ‘Farewell, Nex… My love.’
The Asgarnian ale must flow.

11-Jan-2011 20:10:15 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2011 20:11:25 by William Witt

Fen Bonny

Fen Bonny

Posts: 9,166 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While I'm having problems actually imagining either of these as kind lovers, stroking cheeks, and I don't see how it makes sense (then again, with the limited knowledge we have of lore, it doesn't not make sense either) for these two to be in love... it's an interesting story, and I could see it going somewhere.
I think you definitely have potential as a writer, Phantom. If possible, I would not mind seeing a continuation of this story.

11-Jan-2011 21:57:28

Freolin

Freolin

Posts: 5,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:O I suspected she was Nex at the word "angel" :P
Well done, Kitty, I like your voice. Not too much words, and used effectively. Amazing how such a small series of words can create so much in our minds if written well.
:)
P.S. The story itself is very nice; even here I can't help but think of the lore implications :P
But imagine Nex and Azzanadra working together for Zaros today...and Sliske at this point.

12-Jan-2011 05:49:18 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2011 06:00:23 by Freolin

Acid Moon

Acid Moon

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nex,an Angel with powers more destructive than any known man-made weapon. Her magic so powerfull as to curdle the very blood in your veins. She will cast her umbra upon your soul and in darkness you shall remain. How she escaped the countless armies! Hiding behind her smokey screen, unseen. Yet love managed to find her it seems. How Azzanadra the Champion of Zaros fell, banished by all but one. Perhaps Nex is a diamond too, binding his power of love.
Your story is inventive and it makes me wonder Kittyphantom. Please do continue this tale for my curiosity is simply killing me.
Love you dear friend :)

12-Jan-2011 16:46:57

Quick find code: 49-50-347-62160749 Back to Top