Forums

The 3 Noobs to end all Noobs

Quick find code: 49-50-317-34126487

[#9Y7BNFZMH]

[#9Y7BNFZMH]

Posts: 5,775 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saberwolf116

06-May-2007 14:33:59
Kid, you've got lots of potential as a story writer. Please don't waste it on these stories.
Yet another person against Noob Stories, now, I'm an author, I write, but unlike you stupid load of @#$% full of it stupid writers, I am flexible, and don't mind a good noob story. Look at Elitemage14 (hope you don't mind I meantion you, Elite), he is a noob story writer, and his stories rule! Byro is another one of those awesome noob story writers who will probably eventually make a paragraph form story. You say noob stories are the problem of these forums? THE PROBLEM of these forums is authors, and readers, like YOU, Saber, have you ever even made half a decent story? THE PROBLEM is not noob stories, but the people who decide to post 'I like pie!' on a thread, or make a story, then quit out on the third post. I've only been on these forums for about a month, and I can already tell that people like you ruined what many people refer to as the old Sacredness of these Forums. Maybe if you went away, older writers could enjoy it again! Don't even SAY I'm not a good writer, I've got a pretty nice story in, already have a person who has read, and liked it, and I'm in a group called The Writers of RuneScape. Mind you, my story has only been on the forums for a week, alright? You know what? I also think my story has what it takes to make it into The Yanillian Library, a very small group of good writers, by the way, you can only get in there if you get a 85% mark on their ratings, and their raters are good.

08-May-2007 00:22:24 - Last edited on 08-May-2007 00:25:05 by [#9Y7BNFZMH]

Runeomatic1

Runeomatic1

Posts: 2,196 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok ok jak, calm down
i agree that there is nothing rong with noob stories, tho i also see where saberworlf is coming from, as my only story on the forums "the epic of tyranix", which i hope to put bak on soon, died to the 45 pages of noob stories
but honestly, jak, a 1-line comment is not worth getting this worked up over
btw, if ur name is from the PS2 game series i think it is, u hav good taste in video games

08-May-2007 03:32:17 - Last edited on 08-May-2007 03:32:50 by Runeomatic1

[#9Y7BNFZMH]

[#9Y7BNFZMH]

Posts: 5,775 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, it is, Jak 3 was my first Jak game, sorry about the total anger thing, I'm just tired of people critizing noob stories, also, I'd just like to add, Saber, how would you know he would be good with any other Genre? You aren't a Jedi, or a Precursor (from Jak =P). I don't think you're a phychic, either. There, I'm done =D.

08-May-2007 23:31:33

Runeomatic1

Runeomatic1

Posts: 2,196 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my favorite was Jak II
Jak 3 was a little cheesy, and the weapon system was overcomplicated
the first Jak game was just basic
im not much a fan of racing games, so Jak X was ok, but not gr8 in my eyes
so in order from favorite to least: Jak 2, 3, 1, and X

neway, i think we should get bak on topic

09-May-2007 21:32:38 - Last edited on 09-May-2007 21:33:00 by Runeomatic1

Quick find code: 49-50-317-34126487 Back to Top