Forums

The 3 Noobs to end all Noobs

Quick find code: 49-50-317-34126487

Runeomatic1

Runeomatic1

Posts: 2,196 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
tennnnnnnnn hut!
good work soldiers! at ease, troops. u hav successfully kept the forum alive from the 51st page monster until the return of Byrodaman! your next mission: dont pressure him to write a new chapter so much and allow him to take his time!

seriously dude, the chapters r much better wen u dont rush and think over wat u write. example: compare chapter 1 to watever chapter u most recently added and c how much better chapter 1 was. reason: Byrod rushed the most recent chapter by popluar demand.

also, since u prolly didnt c my idea while u were away, u should back up the story in case we forget to bump one day and the enemy of the 51st region moves into our teritory, if u kno wat i mean.

diiiiiiiiiiissmissed!

21-Apr-2007 01:51:35 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2007 01:52:05 by Runeomatic1

Devour Food

Devour Food

Posts: 3,501 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a remake of a Noob story I have previosly made, but it was eaten by the 51st Page Monster... Luckily I saved the first 5 chapters of it... so now I'm here to post it.
Charactors
Noob1: He's The Smartest.
Noob2: He's The Dumbest.
Noob3: He's The Strangest.
you see a freind of mine said the 3 noob story is bad ill copie that post and paste

22-Apr-2007 03:33:12

Devour Food

Devour Food

Posts: 3,501 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The 3 Noob Story, and How To Avoid It
When you make a noob story, avoid the typical "3 noob story."

You have probobly seen these before. Basically it is the common stereotype of a noob story. The three noob story is a nonfunny, completely random story and has 3 noobs with similar names. One is the smart one, one is in the middle, and one the dumbest. Ususally one of the noobs blurts out random words, or has some other problem. (Like an overactive bladder to put it nicely)
The 3 noob story usually tries too hard, and over axagerates things. Example, a level three 1 hitting a level 126 in the duel arena.
Also, the 3 noob story sometimes has things that don't fit the time period, like one of the noobs having a machine gun.
Another problem is that it doesn't follow a plot line at all. One minute they are doing a quest, the other they are somewhere far away doing something completely unrelated.

22-Apr-2007 03:34:14

Quick find code: 49-50-317-34126487 Back to Top