Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Boredom Truly Kills Random Fun Time!:

Chapter 12 Part 1:

When Aries drew near Acubens, he raised his axe and let out a battle roar with red light glowing around him. Aries smashed his axe at Acubens, who blocked.

Acubens smirked. "You won't be able to break my-" Before Acubens could finish his words, his sword snaps into two. He shuffles his eyes left and right with an awkward expression on his face. "Well..that sucks.." Acubens looks at Aries. "Okay...let's pretend that didn't happen."
----
Darien dodges with ease. Before Darien could take a step, he heard a pair of footsteps coming towards him. He turns around and impales who was behind him. When Darien looks at who he impaled, he realized that he just impale Aries. "Ohh...*beep*!.. O_o " mumbled Darien.
----
Darien's Dragon Scimitar is thrown out of his hand upon the final slash, the upward slash. Darien's Barrows gloves definitely did the work they were forged for, keeping harm away from Darien's hands. However, the assassin's claws began to glow again. He smiled violently.

But then, the Raven Reaper suddenly ducked. A Dragon Battleaxe is impaled in Darien's head. He falls to the ground. Aries looks on, he shuffles his eyes left and right and took several steps to his left.

*blood drips on to the screen. And the words "YOU ARE DEAD" appear in the middle of the screen*
-------
Chapter 5 Part 1:

"The reason is this Janak. You abilities and talents are something that isn't allowed in the Juleonlos family. So, you need to die so we can get rid of news spreading around that the Juleonlos family, a proud family of farmers, does not get accused of training an Assassin."

"So..so that's it?" Janak tightly closes his eyes. "Then I'll just have to run away!!"

Janak's step father got a sad face. "But..then I can't kill you. :( "
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:26:05

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 13 Part 1 (I came up with a lot of things on this chapter):

At 5:00 am, Marcello woke up. He sat up from the ground and let out a loud yawn. He looks down at the ground and saw two pieces of paper. Marcello picked one of the pieces of paper up. It reads:

"Marcello.

Read the next piece of paper, this is undeniable proof that Salomon is the one responsible for the La Caccia di Wicked."

Marcello folded that piece of paper up and placed it in his pocket. He picked up the other piece of paper, and then sighed. He crumbles the paper into a ball and throws it away. "Stupid teenagers." he mumbled.
---
(Another one at the same scene.)

At 5:00 am, Marcello woke up. He sat up from the ground and let out a loud yawn. He looks down at the ground and saw two pieces of paper. Marcello picked one of the pieces of paper up. It reads:

"Marcello.

You're a noob.

And did you ever find my puppy from when we were kids? I kinda miss him."

Marcello rubs the back on his head. "We had a puppy?"

More words suddenly are written on the paper. It replies: "Damn right we did".
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:27:10

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He wore a black robe, fit for royalty. He wore a amulet that had a giant onyx stone. His long fingernails tapped on the arm of his chair, he seemed like he was impatiently waiting for something.

A knight hasted into the throne room, then knelled before the man. "King Anibal, sir." the knight greeted his emperor.

"Well, it's about damn time you arrived." Anibal replied. "What have you to report?"

"Well, sir. It's terrible news.."

"And I've got terrible news for you if you continue to make me wait."

Hiding behind a magical wall with magic effects ready to fire, Raven listened in to the conversation. "Wow..what an ass.." he mumbled.

The knight heard Raven, and then got angry. "Yeah! That strangely talking wall is right! You're an ass!"

"...Burn for your blasphemy!!" Anibal points at the knight and the knight catches fire. Anibal watches on in shock. The knight falls to the ground and died.

Raven walks over to Anibal and watched the body fire. Anibal looks at Raven with strange expression. "What happened to him?"

"He spontaneous combusted." replied Raven.

"Are you the magical talking wall?"

Raven looks at Anibal. "Have you been drinking lately?"
---
"Filled with success, and charming young ladies of course."

"Is that a good thing for you Elves, Vezyfher?"

"No. Where the hell did you get that idea from?"

"...-_-..."
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:28:14

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello's hands clench up. His facial expression changes, from troubled to frustrated. "Stop hiding behind the same wall, damn you!!"

"And what? You just instantly believe your brother? Just like that?"

"No..but-"

"But what? This is war, Marcello. Evil people like your brother are willing to poison people's minds with lies and deception."

Marcello went silent for a moment, with his head down. After a 30 second silence, Marcello raises his head and looks back at Salomon. "I'm tired of you saying the same thing, you're like a damn broken record!!"

Salomon points to a record player, the sound coming from the record sounded like Salomon. "That's because my broken record of "Usual things to say" is playing on my record player."

"Wait..huh?"

Salomon walks over to it, and replaces the record with a newer one. "It's for when I have dramatic things to say. Serene End didn't create me for nothing." (You're damn right I have to have self reference! XD)

"Who's Serene End?"

"You don't know Serene End?!?!?!?! O_O"

"Umm..no?"

"She's the divine creator of all of us!"

"But what happened to Saradomin and Guthix and what-not."

"Oh noooo. She made us believe Guthix and Saradomin are the divine gods. But she's the real deal. She even made you say those silly things."

"Heh? So, she's making me say these words that I'm saying right now?!"

"Yep!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Marcello runs towards Salomon's stain glass window and jumps out it.

"..I guess she didn't like Marcello too much.. O_o "

(No, I'm joking. I like Marcello. ^^)
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:29:29

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 14 Part 1:

"Kill 'im! Kill 'im!" Another Assassin shouted. When the Assassin was about to kill Marcello, a hook like blade impales the Assassin in the gut. He is lifted off his feet and his body is flung at the crowd of Raven Reapers and Assassins. Marcello's twin brother Ba'al suddenly appears, his scythe covered in blood. His eyes and face, emotionless. The Assassin's eyes widened.

"I-It's 'im! His master! The Crimson Reaper!" one of the Assassin's shouted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!" Marcello said as he stood to his feet. He walked over to Ba'al. "Okay, bro. I've got one thing to say to you: why the hell don't you use that for selfish things?"

"Huh? Wouldn't that just be...well..selfish?" replied Ba'al.

"No, no, no. I mean, WHY don't you do that. I mean, c'mon, it's common sense to do that."

" 'Cause I'm usually busy?"

"Oh, yeah, by the way. Why the *beep* are you always *beeping* stalking me!?"

"Stalking you?"

"Damn right. First it's when I was relaxing, then when I'm fighting, then when I'm sleeping, and now HERE when I'm running!"

"DID YOU EVER THINK I GET LONELY!?!"

"You're the badass Crimson Reaper! You don't EVER get lonely, to my understanding."

"Well, your understanding is wrong!" He begins to cry. "I'm JUST a normal, everyday person!"

The Raven Reapers raise their daggers. "Rawr!"

Ba'al looks at the Raven Reapers. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"But.. :( "

"GO!"

The Raven Reapers begin to cry and run away. "WAAAAAAAH!"

Marcello sees that Holy Kingdom knights are coming out from the castle. They immediately draw their weapons. "We're going to kill the Crimson Reaper!" one of the knights said.

Marcello begins to cry with an angry look on his face. "Anybody who has a problem with him, you deal with me!! Because he's not well right now! *sob* *cry* *sob* LEAVE BA'AL ALONE!@!@!@!"

".. O_o ..Umm..."

"We'll..just...go over there.." The Holy Kingdom knights slowly back away into the castle.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:30:37

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 16 Part 1

Marcello sat up with his eyes still closed. He grabbed his sword then got to his feet. A demonic aura surrounded Marcello as greater demon's wings grew from his back. His trench coat rips off, revealing his chainmail. Then his eyes open, the entire eye was Crimson red.

When his eyes did open, a pulse of energy went through the room, crushing all glass objects, including windows into small bits. Marcello's evil eyes glanced upon his brother. "I told you I wasn't done." he said with a voice that sounded more demonic like

A tall bald guy suddenly appears in the room with a short, spiky hair guy with an unusually big forehead. "Vegeta! Does the rune say about his power level!?" the bald guy shouted.

Vegata had a rune in his hand. "IT'S OVER 9,000!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@" he yelled, he crushed the rune when he said 9,000. The rune electrocutes once Vegeta crushes it.

"What?!? Nice thousand?!!?!" the bald guy pauses for a moment, then thought. "Wait..that doesn't seem THAT high.."

Vegeta looks at the bald guy with a raised eyebrow. "Shut up Nappa! You're just a minor character!" Vegeta blasts Nappa into pieces with a ki blast. "Haha..owned."
---
Chapter 5 Part 2

"You have no reason to feel sorry, silly."

"Silly? From my understanding, you called Janak that all the time."

"Waaaaait a minute." Sarah raised her eyebrow. "How the *beep* did you know that?"

"Ummm..." Joshua grabs his tele-tab. "IGNORE MEEEEE!!!" he smashes the tele-tab into the ground, and he disappears.
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:31:55

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 10 Part 2

"Lilith," he replied, "the vampyre Assassin."

"And her target is me?"

"It would appear so." Joshua hasted towards the window as quickly as a wolf and flew out it. When he hits the ground, he rolled to absorb the impact. He then revealed his blade, shuffling his eyes left and right. He remained knelled down until Sarah calmly stepped outside. Joshua stood firmly on his feet.

Sarah looked at Joshua with a irritated expression. "Was that really necessary?" she asked with an annoyed voice.

Joshua looked at Sarah with a big grin on his face. "Yes!" he quickly replied.
----
Chapter 12 Part 2

Lev dueled his blades against the emotionless Aries. Two weapons against two weapons, seemed fair. Lev charged at Aries, but something seemed to frustrate the young boy. "What's going on? I can't read his mind.." he said in his head when he stops right in the middle of his run and shakes his arm in the air. (like the old Angry emote) "I cannot read you!" he shouted.

Aries sighed. "That's because I put my controller in Slot 2.." he facepalms himself. "Idiot.."

"You like Castlevania, don't you?"

Aries raised his eyebrow. "Huh?"

"You do not save often."

"What the *beep* are you talking about?!" Aries shuffles his eyes left and right. "How can you read my memory card?!?!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:32:53

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

After the events of Crimson:

Marcello: *has strange orb in hand. He walks up to a knight* Hiya Mr. Knight!

Knight: *growls* What..?

Marcello: *grows giant smile on face* Lookie at what I got!

Knight: *gazes into it* WTF is that!?

Marcello: I use it on people and it makes them tell the truth. It was one of the hidden thingys that I found with that shard thingy.

Knight: Oh, joy..

Marcello: Let's test it on you!

Knight: Oh, wait! What!?

Marcello: Were you the one to eat my chocolate bar!? My chocolate bar with the peanuts in the center!?!

Knight: Yep..

Marcello: I knew it! *stomps on toe* Take dat!

Knight: *grabs toe and jumps around* Ouch! That actually hurt!

Marcello: That's what you get for stealing my chocolate bar!

Knight: *looks confused* Huh? I didn't eat it.

Marcello: *points index finger at Knight* LIAR! Did you eat my chocolate bar!?

Knight: Yep..

Marcello: Take that you little liar!

Knight: But I'm telling the truth!

Marcello: Nuh-uh! I have proof that you lied! *shows orb* This orb saw through your lie!

Knight: Gimme that. That's probably some dumb invention created by some hippie!

Marcello: *glares* Trying to despel of the evidence, eh? Well, liars don't get second chances!

Janak: *walks by* Yummy, yum! That chocolate bar was yummy!

Marcello: *spins back towards Janak* You snow white little snake!

Janak: *turns around, looks up and saw a snow white snake on top of head* I see you've noticed Mr. Epicly Awesome - my perfectly epic snake comrade!

Marcello: Not the damn snake - you!

Janak: *blinks confusedly* What are you talking about?..

Marcello: You. Stole. My. CHOCOLATE BAR!!

Janak: *laughs* I bought mine at the candy store. Along with Mr. Epicly Awesome!

Knight: *looks awkwardly* Why was a candy store selling...snakes?

Janak: 'cause.

Knight: 'cause?

Knight: 'cause..?

Knight: 'cause...?

Knight: 'cau-

Marcello: SHUT UP!!

Knight and Janak: ...
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:36:06 - Last edited on 06-May-2010 00:38:17 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello: *glances into orb* I know exactly how to get people to talk..muhahaha..

Knight: Oh, god..

Marcello: What?

Knight: Hold still. *walks up to Marcello and wipes dirt spot on his face* There is still really annoying stain on your face and it's totally ruining the moment for me. I just couldn't stand it any longer. *gets done cleaning* There. All done. ^_^

Marcello and Janak: ...

Marcello: I think my confidence level dropped three points..

Congratulations! You've just decreased in level! You are now level -3!

Marcello: ...
The end
is only
the beginning...

06-May-2010 00:37:32

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top