Forums

Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am sick and tired of this, not all of you, not the story, at myself, it has been so long since a chapter was posted, this thread is nearly dead..Im going to bring it back..The Vacation and waiting is over
I'm back, and im ready to start writing again

27-Apr-2008 21:22:58

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Return, and new found revenge
Glow thought that something was strange, but for 5 months he ignored it. The feeling was still there
They were all out hunting, well Glow, Cloud, Nhoj, Riku, Hyro, and Kyle anyway
A scream is heard
Riku: What was that?
Hyro: It sounded like Jin.
They all rush back and find Wave on the ground with blood on her cheek, and a giant scratch mark
Nhoj notices a horrible, terrible looking creature, so terrible if I gave details you would not be allowed to read this story
Monster: GAAAAH!!! WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND!!!
Wave: Nhoj help!!
The monster is about to finish her but suddenly Nhoj draws his sword and pierces the creatures back
Kyle: Be careful we dont know what that thing is!
Monster: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
The monster grabs Nhoj and throws him on the ground
Riku: What are you?!
Monster: My name is Kinto, that wolf made my master blind!! I have been sent to destroy him!
Kinto is about to finish Nhoj, but Glow stands in his way and stabs him, Riku and cloud join in
They battle until night, it seems that they are winning, every time the monster claws they clash with the swords and sparks fly.
Kinto: I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!
Kinto starts to have a black aura around him and gets much more powerful and faster, its to fast
Kinto punches Glow, Glow tries to dodge it but is struck, then to Cloud
Kinto: NOW YOU FOOL!!
Riku: C'mon then muscle dummy!
Riku is beaten until they reach a hut with the two children Kairi and Uriga playing, it goes pitch black, and a scream is heard but they cannot tell who it is, the others rush to the hut and find Riku lying on the ground, dead and the children are missing.
Cloud: Where are the children?!
They all hear an evil laughter, they turn around and see Kinto flying away at a speed to fast to calculate, with the children on their shoulder
TO BE CONTINUED

27-Apr-2008 21:40:10

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yay you three saved me O_o And NOOOOOOO Riku died again!!! AHHHH!!! We need like a holy priest that can bring back the dead or maby riku needs training O_o O_o O_o
Thanks for the chapter riku. :D

30-Apr-2008 05:28:59 - Last edited on 04-May-2008 06:59:13 by Hex the wolf

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top