Forums

Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Betrayal, the Halloween Chapter
Hyro was in his trance of good and evil, his evil side had gotten the best of him
Hyro's Evil: Like I said..It is okay to hate them..They will never exept you..Not after all you have done..Millions and millions of buckets of blood..
Hyro is in tears because he believes this is true
Hyro: I..Yes..You are right
Hyro looks up with evil in his eyes, and then see's everything around him again
BlackRiku: Hyro!! Are you okay??
Zack: dad?!
Hyro:Hahaha...Mwahahahahahahaha ha
Zack: *tears in eyes* Dad?
Hyro: Shut up boy!
Zack: Who are you? *his eyes turn red*
Hyro: I am your father idiot! Who else could I be-
Zack: You are not my father! *Sword appears in hands*
Hyro: So-
Zack didn't hesitate, he ran for Hyro and punched him on the chin sky rocketing him upward towards the white floating clouds. Hyro was still in shock of the fast attack and Zack appeared on top of Hyro. He jabbed him in the stomach and Hyro went soaring down due to gravities cruel force. Zack let himself fall and he fell on his father's stomach, creating a huge hole around him.
Hyro Fell on the ground, turned away from them crouching
Hyro: My true side has returned..I am not your old friend BlackRiku..I warn you only once, go..I am the killer of your father, the practical meaning of fear itself, I have spilled the lives of thousands, now go
BlackRiku raised his head and looked at Hyro
BlackRiku: Non-sence, I know the true side of you, my friend, look at all we have achieved together, everything!
Hyro: Like what?! Tell me one thing we have accomplished!!
BlackRiku: We have traveled threw time, we have brought peace to Gielinor! We have saved many lives!! You had a son which eventually became a decent adult!! We have killed Zamorack himself!! You brought me back from the darkness!! You changed your ways and fought not to take life, but to protect it!
BlackRiku feels sheer pain threw his chest
co.

01-Nov-2007 03:38:46 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2007 04:05:02 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continuing ChapterPreviously on Light Or Darkness 3..
Hyro: You are not my ally..GO!
BlackRiku: Look at all we have accomplished together!
Now On Light Or Darkness
all goes Black and white, BlackRiku feels a sheer pain in his chest.
With the fastest speed comprehindible by the human mind, Hyro pierced his Special Godly Weapon (A sword made of stone, alliend with every type of rune on the hilt but ofcorse the runes are small so they can fit (mini runes), and 2 spikes pointing up to the sky on the blade like silverlight or darklight, a red glowing ruby implanted into the bottom of the hilt which represents fire and strenth) into the center of BlackRiku's chest, ofcorse BlackRiku is only half human so his skelliton and flesh is different than a humans, so he hits no bone, but his heart
To be continued

01-Nov-2007 04:04:16 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2007 04:06:09 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top