Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
continuing chapter
Hyro Wakes up sees Zack staring at him
Zack: Are you okay dad??
Hyro looks at his stomach, it is not wounded
Hyro: Apparently
Zack: Um, we have to go. The boat is ready. We have the map
Hyro: Alright, well looks like were getting out of here ^_^ , where is everybody
Zack: Waiting at the docks, with the boat
Hyro: I thought..The boat was crashed..
Zack: Rachael got everyone to build a new one, come and see!!
Hyro and Zack go to the docks, to see the ship with a blue cover on it
Popcop: Welcome Hyro ^_^
Nhoj: Ooh man the ship looks awesome!!
Chris: Cant wait to get out of here!!
Witch: Heh heh heh its a piece of work alright!!
Hyro freaks out, jumps back, and points at the witch nervously
Witch: Dont worry sunny, I'm friendly :)
Kyle: Well, lets show Hyro the ship already
Kyle and Nhoj go to the giant blue sheet and pull it off only to see I magnificent ship, it was made of wood, huge, and a symbol on the giant flag
Kyle: It may not look like much, but it has magic abilitys, it can change its appearence into any type of texture
Nhoj: Yep, you can thank me for that
Hyro: Awesome Guys, hey were are BlackRiku and Zotiac??
Zotiac and BlackRiku jump out of the water and gasp for air, looking exhausted, with black stains on thier clothes
Zotiac: The fans, cannons, riffles, and metal shields are ready!
Kyle: Awesome guys!!
BlackRiku: Yep, this ship is a vehicle of the future!
Hyro: Fans?? Metal shields??
Nhoj: Thats right, the ship has giant fans on the bottom, allowing it to fly, and if you press a button within it, metal shields will go around it
Hyro: Since when..Since when are you two mechanics?!
BlackRiku: Lets just say..Popcop helped us out
Popcop: ^-^
everyone gets on the ship, within seconds the ship starts to move into the sunset
Popcop, Witch, Rachael, and Pete: Take care!! We hope your journeys go well!!
BlackRiku: Yeah it's been real!!
Co.

23-Aug-2007 01:02:49

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing Chapter

BlackRiku: Yeah it's been real

everybody waves goodbye to eachother

the song, He's a pirate starts to play

Nhoj: Well it looks like we start here *sigh*

Zotiac: Yup, we even got the map of the other side of the world

BlackRiku: For some reason it looks like..Well it looks like the wilderness, exept it is huge

Kyle: Onward to the fountain

The Journey Begins here, Light Or Darkness 3 The Fountain Of Youth

Debating with Hyro's Evil side, the fountain of youth, the 2 demons Evil and Killer and lastly, BlackRiku's demon brother

End Of Chapter

23-Aug-2007 01:08:35 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2007 01:12:29 by Riku Zerati

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-The Secret-

Zora lays down on a lava bed and remembers the ultimate battle he faced one day. It goes something like this:
Zora: I'm tired of you! You betray the family, with you liking the cold so much!
Glow: Well, brother, I think lava is stupid. Its just too hot!
Zora: You make me sick. I'm gonna settle this once and for all! *draws weapon*
Glow: Fine by me! *draws an ice sword*

The battle begins. Zora uses his demonic quickness to strike Glow tons of times. Glow frezees him with ancients then burstes it with a shadow rush. Zora uses his secret lava magic and casts a lava wave which damges Glow badly.

The battle continues for days. None of them are willing to get killed. Zor*'s lava magic weakens Glow too much, but Glow always counters with ice barrage.

Zora: You are too weak! Nothing can kill me! *casts shadow rush then another lava wave*
Glow: Can't....survive...the heat...much...longer.
Zora: Enjoy it while it lasts.Zora has the upper hand now.

Glow is too weak to fight.

Glow: Let's call it a truce.
Zora: Never!! *raises Glow in the air* You will never survive the heat now! Say good-bye to your life! *casts a spell then imprisons Glow in thich ice* Unless some1 melts the ice for you, you'll never live again! *laughs manically*So long, brother! *teleports*

Zora: Yes, I do remember that. I bet no1 has set him free. *laughs*

*End*

23-Aug-2007 02:20:29 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2007 02:26:37 by Chrisn44

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nhoj: ohhh......

Blackriku: what

Nhoj: im not a stupid shanty dog.. good god.. (runs to end of boat and hurls)

Hyro: O_o

Nhoj: im gonna go below deck and take a nap..

Blackriku: k

Nhoj: (grabs some bags and uses them as pillows) ugghh (boat rocks back and fourth) gees.. (after a few minutes he manages to fall asleep)

(Vision)

Nhoj:? where am i.. oh im dreaming.. i oley had to go thru the entire lunar trials its not like this is real.. ok.. wake up..

Guthix: it wont work.. ive sent you here to see something..

Nhoj: :O Guthix! i havent seen you in awhile so whats destroying the natural order this time?

Guthix: This is not a joke! this is bad

Nhoj: meh how bad i dont see anything but a void

Guthix: yes.. this is what the world will become i fear.. the darkness is growing stronger its out of your hands

Nhoj: but ive guarded blackriku all this time ive keeped the ballence! what have i done wrong?!?

Guthix: Nothing.. but there is more evil now besides blackriku

Nhoj: Glow?

Guthix: he is a pest that meddles with my affairs but no not right now.. Zaros has just created another monster His name is CrOw

Nhoj: Ok.. :|

Guthix: he has created crow as a puppet of himself zaros has not returned but thru crow zaros has reincarnated himself! his first thing he will try to do.. is destroy Hyro and blackrikus good side and bring out there negetive and dark energy..he will kill there beloved ones and family and haunt there dreams and warp there minds.. if that fails he will do whatever he can to make sure this world is turned into a void

Nhoj: Sounds creepy..i never seen you so freaked out like this guthix are you sure im not just haveing a nightmare or something.. i relly hope im not on a rampage again..

Guthix: No your not.. this is for real.. Crow is at this momment following you.. by what means i do not know.. but he will find you.. and evil never dies..

Nhoj:i will stop him! we will

Guthix:*fades into the void*

23-Aug-2007 04:56:33 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2007 04:57:59 by Hex the wolf

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Light Or Darkness Chapter 4 - Enter Rikori, Older Brother
this chapter is based on Rikori, BlackRiku's Full Demon but Dimi-God brother, though he is compleatly demon, he does not act beastly, infact he looks completely human and similar to BlackRiku, but the personalitys are completely different
Jonk: :O , Rikori, could the BlackRiku you speak of be the half demon which travels with Werewolfs, humans, and other half demons
Rikori: Yes..Thats the one
Jonk: So then master, how exactly are you two connected
Rikori stares at the river infront of them as if he is bored of all life
Rikori: Our father, he was born of our father and a human, but I was born of our father and a wolf demon, he became an almost completely human, and I became a dimi demon
Jonk: Really?? I thought he was a half demon
Rikori: He is, apparently he accidently drank another half demons blood
Jonk: How is it that you have met him but he has not met you??
Rikori: Well, I have been watching him his entire life..In the shadows
Jonk: You have protected him??
Rikori: Personally I dont care what happens to him or his friends, as long as he does not die..
Jonk: So when have you protected him??
Rikori: Well lets see.. When he was 8 years old, after he became a half demon, he was fighting the demon that made him a half demon, he lost his demonic powers shortly after, he had no choice but to fight the half demon as a human, I could not bear to to see my brother suffer, I lended him my power.
Jonk: Interesting, what happened next?
Rikori: When I lended him my power his demonic powers re-awakened, causing him to transform into a half demon again, and he defeated the half demon, there have been many other times I have helped him..I hear that him and the half demon have become very good friends now and fight side by side instead of against eachother
Jonk: Well..Are you ever going to actually meet him??
Rikori: Maybe someday..Maybe not
End Of Chapter. No really

23-Aug-2007 06:02:52

Glow250

Glow250

Posts: 3,428 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Reminiscence
Glow stood there bedraggled, among the icy lands that was his own. He tried to lift his leg, but it was stuck. He was sinking… sinking in the ice. He felt like ice, frozen in time, forever. He started to be encased in a diamond shaped sculpture, about 3000 feet above the ground.
He felt the ground below him starting to move… and now, the apparent blankness below him had turned to a battlefield, which Glow remembered only too well. He remembered the distant memories of swords clanging, spells flying, and arrows of lava and ice, he remembered his brother… his brother, cackling as he cast the spell that had imprisoned him for so long.
But not now.
He was breaking free, banging against the side of the diamond, the view below him changing constantly.
He saw a mysterious figure burning villages and people shouting ‘CROW!, CROW!’. He saw two people in an underground cave, discussing about a boy named Blackriku, who was apparently one of the two’s brother.
All of sudden, he started to change. Glow looked down his feet were devolving into nothing less than flippers, his hands turning into flippers, he started to shrink, fur sprouting from his body.
The diamond started to break. He fell, headfirst, into a ship that clearly was brand new.
Guthix stared at the body beneath his feet.
Guthix: Glow! It is him! Seize him, Nhoj!
Nhoj: No.
Guthix: What?
Nhoj: He’s not evil.
Guthix: How do you know?
Nhoj: I can feel it, it*s like I can read his mind..
Guthix: You can read his mind?
Nhoj: Apparently.
Glow started to splutter, bringing the two men back to earth.
Guthix: You say he is good?
Nhoj: At the moment he is, though when we met him in the future, he was evil.
Guthix: He probably is going to turn evil soon. You must stop this from happening. Do what ever you can to stop him. Farewell!
Nhoj: Wait-
But Guthix had already gone. Nhoj looked down at the poor penguin and thought how on earth he was going to stop him from turning him evil.
CON

23-Aug-2007 09:07:31

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top