Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys i got two rival bios for you! straight from my warped werewolf mind
first bio
Name: CrOw
God: Zamorack (oley since zaros is gone if zaros returns hes with zaros)
Race: hes anything you fear
Small bio: CrOw hates eveything and loves pain and suffering.. hurting crow oley makes him happy and makes him stronger.. the oley thing said that can defeat crow is true peace and happyness.. he doesnt talk much but when hes on a rampage he says heheheheh.. and when he kills you he says
NOW SUFFER!
History:he was created by none other then zaros said to be his greatest creation
Second bio
Name: razek
God: None
Race: he looks like a cross between a dragon and a human
Small bio: He hates most liveing things and is offen hunted down by zamorakens suggesting he was a experment gone wrong.. he has black scails a dragons head and tail but when he is seen he has long black robes and a hood and a huge two handed sword straped on his back.

Hope you use em ^_^

Zaki Abumi

21-Aug-2007 21:16:23 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2008 00:16:00 by Hex the wolf

Lord Anvard

Lord Anvard

Posts: 133 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gokustick dont forgot to put me on allies...ok guys prepare ureself...i got sum bad news.blackriku gave me this to post before he was turned into a zombie....jkin!ok here it is.
Hey guys its me blackriku,i would write this personaly but my parents away the comp because they think if i write my will drop so wat i have to do is get good grades until i get my progress report.
Nhoj,i'm srry i said im out and left,really i am i hope you can forgive me :(

hold on ppl my comps slow it already erased it once so ill post this one and then write other half

22-Aug-2007 00:12:34

Lord Anvard

Lord Anvard

Posts: 133 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Con.
Beleive me,i will find a way to get on my laptop,i will most likely put in in my pillow and sneak it in my room.
Goku and chris,please do not freak out i know all of you were were waiting for my chapters,that is why i feel bad,really,i cried bacuz i let u all down.
prob tomorrow night i will get the laptop,once again i hope u can forgive me.
btw adam u are awesome.

22-Aug-2007 00:16:07

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hofat please give this message to riku in rl
its ok i was a little worryed but i forgive u and im sorry for rushing you.. take your time and get good grades just dont get your parrents so angry they keep u off runescape forever.. be carefull if you try the laptop (i dont think you should.. but i would) be carefull and dont get caght..

22-Aug-2007 05:36:44

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top