Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Oct-2007 17:52:50

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He blinked. “A surprise?” he repeated dubiously. Now he was worried – just what was she up to? Was this some sort of trap? Rivera looked much too excited – she couldn’t seriously be doing something *nice* for him, could she?
“Come on!” She urged him faster. He stumbled and pitched forward, caught just in time. He slipped to his knees and coughed deeply, struggling for breath.
“Rivera – maybe we should – go back?” He suggested thickly. He really, really did*’t trust her. He had absolutely no idea what she could be dragging him into – he’d already told her everything he knew, so what could she want? But what could be in the armory that he could want, unless she had decided to let him go? He too weak for that, there was no chance. So what was going on?
Rivera looked sincerely crestfallen. “But I think you’ll like this. Please, Bond,” she pleaded.
He hesitated. “What is it, Rivera? What are you taking me to?”
“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise.” She laughed. “What, are you afraid?”
Bond sighed. “Yeah, I am. It’s not like you have my best interests at heart, Rivera.”
She giggled again. “Oh, this has nothing to do with any of that. You’re getting well, and I thought I could show you something that might cheer you up. You’ve been so depressed lately.”
He rolled his eyes up at her. “Are you really surprised?” he said sarcastically.
Then he received yet another surprise – first, laughter – twice! – and now she pouted. “Please, Bond,” she repeated, hand on her hip, looking forlornly down at him. “I promise you’ll like it.”

20-Oct-2007 22:47:10

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top