Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

[#1GA4EZAIK]

[#1GA4EZAIK]

Posts: 2,458 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. My writing skill has nothing to do with her story, or my opinion of it.
2. Smeeze and I are friends, and she appreciates my opinion.
3. I wouldn't compare myself to her, but I believe I rival her talents. She would say the same if you asked, I'm sure.
4. Being a defensive fanboy makes you look like an idiot.

11-May-2007 23:18:34

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-May-2007 06:40:56

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah...
I wanted that scene in there, mostly to show how things have changed since they left, with the plague and all. I was going to put it in the previous book, but it seemed like a really good ending spot, so I wasn't really sure where to put it. I couldn't think of any action scenes, really.

Although, I have an idea now, not totally exciting, but maybe interesting. I'd have to think it through some.
But I could make that the prologue and this just be chapter one. Prologues are supposed to be interesting. I'll think about that.
Anyway, sorry guys, but you know I only add on weekends. My weeks are incredibly busy, with crew and homework, and I really just don't have time to get on or write. I appreciate your patience. =) I'll probably add tomorrow, my race took up most of my day and I'm gonna spend the rest of it doing my homework so I can write freely tomorrow, without any stress.
~ Smeeze ~

12-May-2007 23:38:34

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-May-2007 05:01:21

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top