Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

Queensdale

Queensdale

Posts: 1,756 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just read the entire Book 1 and Book 2. It took quite a while, but it was well worth it. Your writing is truly brilliant. You are very talented.
It's sad, though, how the travelers who had died earlier in the story, could not live to watch as their friends overtook the throne.
If there will be a Book 3, I will be looking forward to it. I'm sure that, if there will be a Book 3, I will enjoy is just as much as I enjoyed Book 1 and 2. Thank you for gifting the stories forum with such a brilliant story, I am truly amazed.
-Ace

08-Aug-2010 17:52:46

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aceface, and everyone else, thank you so much for bumping and for your comments. I'm glad you all have enjoyed this story so much!
I did start the third book, the quickfind code is: 49-50-797-59358048
It's production is temporarily stalled; my focus has mainly been on my other story, and life kind of intervened with writing time and I was writing outside this as well and so basically I haven't added in a really long time...and I may not for awhile. But I do intend to return to it as soon as possible and finish it. In the mean time, read what's there so far and I hope you enjoy it. :)

04-Sep-2010 03:54:08

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top