Forums

_.>~*~>Elite Noob<~*~<._

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Jun-2007 16:30:04

Parakarry267

Parakarry267

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,830 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Lance. Since you have a fairly well amount of experience with noob stories, I found it good if I should post this idea here. It's on SD, but since noob story writers tend to stay away from there I thought I'd bring it direct to your thread.

I have an idea (that's not my own creation, I'm just bringing it here to RSB from another world) that can help everyone get more readers.

Basically, it's kind of a give-and-take thread that involves people submitting their stories and other people reading them if someone agrees to read theirs.

For example, let's say I have a story called 'The Adventures of Mr. Power". I don't have any readers at all, so I submit my story to this thread.

Now there's another person (who will be called Person) who has a story called 'Tales of a Lost Goblin'. Person thinks that their story needs to be read by someone, so Person submits their story to this thread.

I notice Person has their story up there, and I say I want to read Person's story. According to the terms of the thread, if you read someone's story, that person has to agree to read yours in return.

If you don't fully get where I'm going with this, it's as simple as this:

It's a thread that houses "I'll read your story if you read mine" deals.

Now, the thing is, it's not like we can just go ahead confirming that people read each other's story as part of the agreement, right? Well, that will largely be between the people who made the agreement, but if someone isn't living up to their part of the bargain without a good reason, then they can be expelled from the thread and unable to reapply for a while.

You would share space with the more serious writers and their stories. Perhaps this idea could be the chance for them to get on better relations. It'd be nice to see a united Stories forum.

25-Jun-2007 19:57:54 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2007 19:59:04 by Parakarry267

KratosAURlON

KratosAURlON

Posts: 5,323 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Williamquan1

25-Jun-2007 21:25:55
:DNice story lance
------------------
well duh! i mean it's lance tiger! i mean wowee what u think? Lance's stories are always good! (Pfft what you mean you never heard of Lance Tiger? What? Huh? A missprint? Whoa...) Um... This conversation never took place. You are getting sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy,you will remember nothing when i count to three.

One..................Two................Two and a half......Two and a quarter.....Two point-three-one....Rofl just kidding, THREE!

Bump
---------------
Copied from Lance Tiger's very own, Really Rich Noob, any persons caught copywriting my documents will be beaten senseless by every single rock Jack the Rock Hugger can find and ill help him as well as a whole army of other you don't wanna know about and if u do ur a no-good-mean-cheap meddling kid!

Bump!!!!!!!! sorry for the spam... bump ill remove it if ya want... bump

26-Jun-2007 06:20:48 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2007 06:23:29 by KratosAURlON

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597 Back to Top