Forums

_.>~*~>Elite Noob<~*~<._

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597

Pogosheep0

Pogosheep0

Forum Moderator Posts: 27,681 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Devon7100,
Most of your bumps on this thread are spam. There is not need to bumps a thread any where near as often as you have. The player who makes a thread can bump it themselves with the bump button. There may occasionally be the need for someone else to bump a thread. But you should not bump a thread that is still on page 1 and if you start to fill whole pages with nothing but bumps then that means you're bumping far too much.
Please read the Code of Conduct. Too much bumping is spamming.

25-Oct-2007 15:29:30

[#DTGU0KGCF]

[#DTGU0KGCF]

Posts: 12,435 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, I've read chapters 8 through 14. You told me to skip the first seven, so I did.
To begin, your noob story is not that different in quality from some of the better. I haven't read the 'others' (the worse ones) as I try to avoid them, but (from the snipets of which I saw) your grammar quality is... well... existant, and of a readable standard.
Here are the results. Remeber that my standards are rather high (much, much higher then normal) for 'noob' stories, so any sort of chuckle is exceptional.
Chapter 8 – Sorry, but the crickets were chirping...
Chapter 9 – A *slight* twitch to the side of the mouth :O .
Chapter 10 - No, not really...
Chapter 11 – I got a slight little laugh out of this.
Chapter 12 – Notice a pattern? No, yes, no, yes, no... odd, eh?
Chapter 13 – *Sigh* Ruined the pattern without the laugh
Chapter 14 – Well, I didn't really laugh much until I read the clan name "Cute Periwinkle Kitten Tears of Adorableness".
So, a few laughs here and there. Which is rare, so well done, and keep writing! (In prose ;) ).
Oh, and I may read the rest if I'm ever bored or feeling like I could laugh at anything... you may find a "LOLZ S0 FUNNI!" from me then :P .
O_o ~Iso the Galantous Blob Monkey,disguised as a Potato Sack~Using basic Signatures for 53 days~
~Proclaimed a "nub" by Zappeh, WKC, Star, Snake, Die, Pat, Orby, DieS, Dudely & Scout~Capt~

26-Oct-2007 11:05:44 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2007 11:06:08 by [#DTGU0KGCF]

The contents of this message have been hidden.

26-Oct-2007 13:55:33

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597 Back to Top