Forums

Zamorak's True Son

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thanks anyway, i made this in the biographies thread a long time ago...
Name: Aqua
Race: half-human half-god
Weapon: whip
Armor: a tan cav, with rune trimmed guthix plate, crystal shield, white desert boots, and a trimmed rune guthix skirt followed by a gnome scarf
Appearance: very beautiful with long blonde hair and white skin and H-O-T HOT and the most beautiful greenish-blue eyes
Personality: kind, strong, sometimes mean and loves the water, that is why her name is aqua, she is smart, and loves to take more than 1 bath everyday (of course wherever she sees water she loses focus), her fav place to bath is in lakes or streams or springs. she LOVES to sing.
Alignment (Good/Evil/Neutral, God): all and god is zaros until she learns who her parents r
Short History: Taken away by zaros when she was just a baby, for many years she was the head general of zaros's army. Zaros has promised her he will find her parents if she listens to him (parents r guthix lol). She has grown up with zaros's care. zaros has taken care of her as if she was his daughter. she has a guthix symbol on her back which she does not know of. She also has powers beyond ur imagination, she can heal, block, run (she has great speed), attack without u seeing her, and since she was raised by zaros, she can do magic too.
P.S. i know i did this for fun, but i still want to b in
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•\±/§Í§§Y\±/

08-Nov-2007 22:26:15 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2007 13:54:14 by [#SFYWDQCRD]

Quick find code: 49-50-112-44924638 Back to Top