Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oo I didn't realize this was still alive... I was just checking my profile because of the update where we can see other people's profiles
My 33k post count is now viewable :p
I haven't seen anyone with a higher count yet but I'm sure there are some people...
I've mainly been merching and not on much but I have done a bit of pking in the last couple months
I'm adding the mobilizing armies thing to my goal post.. I'm at rank 200 atm

25-Jul-2009 01:15:14

Rusty Ratio

Rusty Ratio

Posts: 986 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just read all 92 pages of this... I don't know why; I was bored at 3:20A.M. Lol.
I also realized I havn't posted here yet.
Known you since you were level 70 or so, and we were the same level. You've really surpassed me.. I just got 127cmb level :P
Gratz on everything.

31-Jul-2009 08:22:17

Flying Bull

Flying Bull

Posts: 7,144 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heey,
The things you have achieved already are beyond my grasp :P Let alone the things you are yet to achieve. I can't begin to imagine the amount of time these goals would take I mean taking 20K Giants as 1 example or for instance the highest Castle Wars armour!
I admire the fact that you put your valuable time and effort into such things as well because they are infact a big part of the game, people can only be jealous of such patience :P
I wish you luck on your future goals and hope that you may achieve those to. Seeing how you're getting along I'm confident that those won't pose a problem either (:
Sincerely,
Flying Bull

15-Aug-2009 09:48:48

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top