Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the rc robes are likely to come in 3 different colors like the ones that are already out so even if it isn't 10k tokens for one set it probably will be total. I'm probably going to do more gop sometime, it's pretty easy to get a lot of tokens.
Yea, just two trimmed comp capes currently.

04-Aug-2011 04:30:25

Spacecano

Spacecano

Posts: 1,879 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just read an article about polyphasic sleeping. I have a flexible schedule so I think I'm going to try it out. Basically instead of sleeping 7 or so hours a day you take a half hour nap every 4 or so hours. Once your body adjusts to it you go directly into REM sleep so 6 naps a day is equal to 6 sleep cycles of 90 minutes which is more than what a normal person gets.
The period to adjust is supposed to be a bit difficult so I'll post how it's going.
~
Clicked random page, page 80, did this ever work out?
Also, do you have all completed Costume room {clue reward} and what use is delivering Chimp-ice stuff?

09-Aug-2011 07:31:34

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

I couldn't keep up the different sleep cycle. One of the main problems was that I was living in a dorm room with roommates and they'd have people in the room during the day while I was trying to sleep.
If I had my own place I might try it out again. It's tough to adjust to it and 4 hours of being awake is a bit of a bother for a lot of activities in rs and in rl.
I've filled my costume room except for the new colored robin hood hats because I haven't unlocked them yet. I also don't keep my fury (orn) or ranger boots in my house because I use them.
The chimp-ice delivery upgrades the village so it has statues or something. It's not much of a reward but it is something to complete. It's also required for trimmed completionist.

09-Aug-2011 18:39:55 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2011 20:38:51 by Audemars Ice

Spacecano

Spacecano

Posts: 1,879 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You sure do like to prepare. D: Congratulations on the maxed Livid Farm points, one mini-game I can't do at level 3. :{
You are gathering like FOG/Shade burning(?) bones and stuff, are you expecting them to release more mini-game rewards along side the ones they've already named this month or for future mini-game rewards?

14-Aug-2011 17:44:34

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Mod Raven's post from HLF, I'm pretty much doing all the stuff for the listed minigames:

I'm looking into adding some more high level/expensive rewards to certain minigames and I thought who better to get ideas from than the high level players?
So, with that in mind, here's what I'm interested in.
I'm interested in rewards that offer significant advantages in the specific minigames (or collection of minigames) but aren't massively overpowering outside of the minigames (don't get me wrong, they can still be good, I just want them to be better in the games). Examples being items that provide a bonus to attacking other players in castle wars, but don't offer the same reward in the Wilderness.
I'm interested in the sort of rewards that would encourage you, as a high level player, to play the minigames to get.
These items are probably going to be rather expensive, in terms of minigames rewards, so think of something that you would be willing to really work towards getting.
Also, what I'm really interested in are ideas that are a little outside the box (but not too far outside the box, I've only been allotted so much time to make these).
The minigames I'm currently looking into are:-
Fist of Guthix
Soul Wars
Shades of Mor'ton
Livid Farm
Mobilising Armies
Conquest
Great Orb Project
Castle wars
Fishing Trawler
Pyramid Plunder
Pest control