Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for all of the bumps :)

My blue phat offer for max cash filled on May 31st (street price 4.2-4.4 at the time)
Today surprisingly my christmas cracker offer filled (street price 6-6.5). Evidently someone got banned with some crackers on their account and they were put into the ge.
Just half wine, mask set, disk, and easter egg to complete my rare set and I'll be done with all of my goals. I think I have enough cash for everything so I might just buy it all up and be done

18-Jun-2013 23:58:18

Guys
Mar Member 2018

Guys

Posts: 5,410 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Audemars Ice said :

My blue phat offer for max cash filled on May 31st (street price 4.2-4.4 at the time)
Today surprisingly my christmas cracker offer filled (street price 6-6.5). Evidently someone got banned with some crackers on their account and they were put into the ge.
Just half wine, mask set, disk, and easter egg to complete my rare set and I'll be done with all of my goals. I think I have enough cash for everything so I might just buy it all up and be done

But if you buy it all, what will you do. Will you create any more goals or even the community of this thread give you some? :D

04-Jul-2013 16:07:02

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys said :
Audemars Ice said :

But if you buy it all, what will you do. Will you create any more goals or even the community of this thread give you some? :D

I haven't played actively in a while now so it'll be nice to be pretty much done with everything.
Also just bought half wine on ge for 1330m. Items forum says it's about 1450m so I guess leaving the offer in for about a month and waiting was worthwhile.
I'll probably buy the remaining lower rares within the next day or two and then make a video since I'll have the full set.

18-Jul-2013 00:17:41

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top