Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do slayer sometimes but it gets really boring to have to do a bunch of small tasks to get a couple good ones. The charm drop rate from slayer guys really isn't too great too.
And idk about using my gs for slayer, I think whips are better vs normal monsters.
I wish Jagex would just bring back merchanting. It was one of the only interesting things in rs. Merching in ge isn't fun. It's just buying a load of one item and then holding it for a while.

20-Feb-2008 15:20:07

Notta Clue
Aug Member 2023

Notta Clue

Posts: 16,693 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, personally I don't have a godsword. Also if your on lunar and use piety you can plow through tasks pretty fast. You need competition or something to drive you for a goal. like race a friend to 15m slayer or something like that..
I've hit dry points where I'm extremelly bored of lvling, but I used competition to keep me going, like you used to be ahead of me in overall lvls ;) . Make a goal of earning 100m cash or something.. Might just be me but you seem really bored all the time lol (by reading your posts).. and this thread is slow :P

20-Feb-2008 15:56:39 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2008 16:00:17 by Notta Clue

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tend to post more when I'm bored so it's probably a bit misleading, although rs is pretty boring now. I don't play enough anymore to do any real competition.
I just need to finish my skills.. I spent like 6 months just doing castle wars. When I finish that with my skills I'll just mess around with making cash and other random stuff. I really don't need anything now except a lot of exp in the skills I have left.

20-Feb-2008 23:08:48

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top