Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Dec-2007 19:35:31

Blasphemite
Aug Member 2008

Blasphemite

Posts: 12,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omustardo, I remember looking up at you as a demigod! I had only dreams of greatness--dreams which you were living! You were one of my many "hiscores phantoms"--a random person I select from the hiscores whom I attempt to surpass on the road to 2277.
But now, after so long, the chase is nearly over! Why, when you were stepping on my throat, did you not twist your foot? You should have slain me, lest I rise above and best you in this race to glory!
Look now, Omustardo, the finish line is within your grasp. Can you keep pace with this blasphemite, or will you be, once and for all, overtaken and tossed asunder by my mighty skill?
For stardust thou art , and unto stardust shalt thou return.

09-Dec-2007 04:20:28

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You mean horrible..
It's the worst for pkers since bounty hunter is like pking in a lure zone with no way to escape.
Bad for skillers too.. it's going to be really hard to make cash and some skills like runecrafting will be much harder without runners. Herblore will be basically impossible because pots are very hard to sell if no one needs them.
Merchants are completely ruined unless they can use the exchange, which is very difficult since prices only drop in general.
I dont understand why they cant at least do like a 20% limit in price or something. 3k is nothing.
"Buying blue phat 500m and 3k cash"
"Buying blue phat 499m and 997k cash"
It just doesnt work like that..
Overall it makes a lot of people dislike Runescape and probably move to other games.

11-Dec-2007 17:56:25

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top