My Goals and Accomplishments

Quick find code: 48-49-696-65901178

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puppy Fren said :
tbh after reading this i'm not surprised you can't get a job

Excuse you, I suffer with a chronic health condition which prevents me from working and doing a lot of other things. You don't know my life, nor what I have to deal with on an everyday basis. So please keep your rude comments to yourself!
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

02-Oct-2017 14:01:17

Every Day
Dec Member 2023

Every Day

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
River S0ng said :
Puppy Fren said :

Excuse you, I suffer with a chronic health condition which prevents me from working and doing a lot of other things. You don't know my life, nor what I have to deal with on an everyday basis. So please keep your rude comments to yourself!

Just ignore the trolls River Song, hope all is going well for you :) Keep up the great XP gains!
•°o.O
"Working on diary cape and then max (OSRS)"
O.o°•

02-Oct-2017 14:16:20

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every Day said :
River S0ng said :
Puppy Fren said :

Just ignore the trolls River Song, hope all is going well for you :) Keep up the great XP gains!

Thank you very much <3. It just boils my nerves when people say things like this to me. All is well for me today, thank you. I hope all is well with you too. Thank you, I hope to gain more. Next up is to finish the KBD drops for the title, then next week, onto my Quest Cape journey.
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

02-Oct-2017 14:20:49 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2017 17:48:51 by River S0ng

Quick find code: 48-49-696-65901178 Back to Top