Forums

Alexkal1's Road to Max/Comp

Quick find code: 48-49-645-65743881

Alexkal

Alexkal

Posts: 753 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry for the slow updates. But here's the final update (for now anyways). I don't have as much time to play Runescape now, so I am on indefinite hiatus. I also have been uphappy with Menaphos, as I felt for such a long awaited piece of content, Jagex over-hyped it, and made the content a slog to get through. Sorry Jagex, 50 hours of Shifting Tombs for completion (or at least to get to the fun part of RS, quests) isn't fun, or rewarding. It's not the only thing though, I felt that Jagex is pushing MTX too much, even though I am a whale at times. I think having TH promos every week/other week is too much. I know Jagex is a company, and thus exists to make money off us players, but slow it down a bit. Anyways, last update for a while. Thanks for all who stuck with me and the thread until now.

04-Aug-2017 18:54:57

Alexkal

Alexkal

2.5 years later and I decided to pick up the game again. Lots of updates to do since I last played, so I'll keep this thread updated as best I can again. I'm not as full of contempt towards the game as I was in '17, and less burnt out as well.

19-Apr-2020 16:43:20

Alexkal

Alexkal

With BXP time almost up for me, an update: All 99's except for Agility finished. 500M XP milestone has been cleared. I have the feathers banked for 99 agility, so it's just a matter of time now. With max almost done, I think I'll be focusing on Arch, then I can go and bully Vindicta for a dragon rider lance again, Max Cape in hand (or on my back, rather).

12-May-2020 12:11:07

Alexkal

Alexkal

After many hours of grinding Archeology, I finally got my max cape. I was a bit slower than most to get it since it took me around 14 years of real-life time to get it. Arch has been a lot of fun, though a bit grindy. It got better the higher you went, which was nice. I'll pick up where I left off, continuing to 120 in a month or two, maybe.

16-May-2020 15:40:11

Quick find code: 48-49-645-65743881 Back to Top