I'm a failure

Quick find code: 48-49-42-66271937

RELATlONSHlP
Dec Member 2023

RELATlONSHlP

Posts: 1,126 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
as long as you keep at it, you will get it

and phats arent rising they have actually dropped a lot. blue phat was in 120b range not long ago its now 90b. (thats the most expensive)

either way there are many ways to make bills, you just need to save it till you can afford a yellow then then just upgrade from that.

in 2019 when i originally got 200m all. all of my gp went on xp as i didnt care for rares etc. gp was made for xp, so when i finished that i had less than 1b to my name. it was in 2020 i bought my phat

Tenebri said :

•Get my red phat back.

so you can do it.

i think the most money you can make with the least reqs is just doing easy clues. i dont expect you to do like 40k easy clues. but if done correctly they are like 30m gp hour.

how u make gp?

17-Jan-2023 00:57:50

Exegol
Dec Member 2019

Exegol

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exegol - The dark desert planet located within the Unknown Regions that was the hidden world of the Sith. First seen in Star Wars Episode IX, The Rise of Skywalker.
-StarWars

17-Jan-2023 03:28:13 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2023 03:28:49 by Exegol

Exegol
Dec Member 2019

Exegol

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My overall goal is a green partyhat. However, it’s good to keep that in the back of my mind so I keep striving to enjoy what I LOVE best about RuneScapes: The ability to play MY game! This game has been special to me since 2005, my account main account now is from 2007 though. I’m not good at PVM, although I do like to try! I don’t have a lot of GP, but I do remember making my first 1 million GP. When did I feel the richest in the game? During the first week when I got 10 coins I crossed into Al-Kharid. Some random named Bowser (followed by some numbers) randomly traded me 354 coins. WOW!!! I called my cousin and split the GP with him.

Although cash is nice, the community is nicer. I thought the times of Free To Play Karamja lobster caging and everyone talking “Fishing Level?” “56” “Nice Nice Nice,” thought those times were over. No. Seek and you shall find. Stick to a world and meet new friends. We’re still here.

RELATlONSHlP, you’re not a failure. Your time will come if you want that phat. But I’m the mean time, enjoy the game, switch up what you do, and keep at it. Don’t give up. I’ll be on World 100. *salutes*

-Exegol
Exegol - The dark desert planet located within the Unknown Regions that was the hidden world of the Sith. First seen in Star Wars Episode IX, The Rise of Skywalker.
-StarWars

17-Jan-2023 03:28:14

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RELATlONSHlP said :
Tenebri said :

and phats arent rising they have actually dropped a lot. blue phat was in 120b range not long ago its now 90b. (thats the most expensive)

either way there are many ways to make bills, you just need to save it till you can afford a yellow then then just upgrade from that.

in 2019 when i originally got 200m all. all of my gp went on xp as i didnt care for rares etc. gp was made for xp, so when i finished that i had less than 1b to my name. it was in 2020 i bought my phat

Tenebri said :

•Get my red phat back.

so you can do it.

i think the most money you can make with the least reqs is just doing easy clues. i dont expect you to do like 40k easy clues. but if done correctly they are like 30m gp hour.

how u make gp?

clues, slayer, flipping, merching
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-Jan-2023 22:58:42

RELATlONSHlP
Dec Member 2023

RELATlONSHlP

Posts: 1,126 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
RELATlONSHlP said :
Tenebri said :

Tenebri said :

•Get my red phat back.

so you can do it.

how u make gp?

Don't make it seem like not virtually all your gp comes from merching and flipping. I refuse to do that.

23-Jan-2023 17:19:41

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RELATlONSHlP said :
Tenebri said :
RELATlONSHlP said :
Tenebri said :

Tenebri said :

•Get my red phat back.

so you can do it.

how u make gp?

Don't make it seem like not virtually all your gp comes from merching and flipping. I refuse to do that.

i didnt, i also said clues and slayer lol.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

24-Jan-2023 21:10:28

Kat Stryke

Kat Stryke

Posts: 2,009 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is more to life than pixels.

If you decide to base your self-worth on whether or not you own some stupid pixel hat, and you don't manage to get one, then yes you have failed.

Congratulations. Failure is simply part of life. At least that's what I have heard.

I do not fail. Sometimes I encounter obstacles it takes me longer to overcome than I would like, but I do not fail. I do not fail, because I do not give up. I don't know how.

Both success and failure are largely self-fulfilling destinies. If you believe you will succeed, most likely you will. If you believe you will fail, most likely you will.

Choose your belief and act accordingly. Then you can either enjoy your success, or make peace with your failure. It is completely up to you.
I've been putting out fire with gasoline! ^_^

Kat's Diary

27-Jan-2023 04:47:04

Quick find code: 48-49-42-66271937 Back to Top