Forums

Thanateos's Goals

Quick find code: 48-49-334-66136602

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

Posts: 1,046 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've achieved 90 mining and am almost to 87 smithing. Doing artisans' workshop which I didn't start until 80 unfortunately.. Wish I'd of known about it before. I'm 3/5 pieces of blacksmithing outfit.

I also was able to get the magic golem outfit which makes me super happy!

Lots of grinding lately. Super happy to be barreling towards my goal of hitting 99 mining as my first, despite not being half way there yet. LOL.
My Goals Progress

29-Jan-2020 14:26:53

Dead Point
Jan Member 2019

Dead Point

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Thanateos! Thanks for stopping by earlier.

Good luck on your goals and congrats on Rocky and unlocking Invention (my current project)!

I like that you are figuring the game out for yourself. My RS story is similar to yours and I have very little time played since the original release of EoC, so the amount of new content is pretty overwhelming in a good way! I have enjoyed being in a clan of experienced players that have taught me a lot about the game in it's current state, but in a way that isn't ever overwhelming and is some nice socializing during down time.
My HCIM Journey

11-Feb-2020 00:22:35 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2020 00:26:39 by Dead Point

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

Posts: 1,046 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been a real quiet month, dealing with some real life issues. I've gotten to play during this DXP week though and that's been great!

My first announcement is I got my first 99, mining! Childhood me would be so happy.

Then I've been working on smithing which at this point is at 96 and I just got Smithy! This puts me up to three skilling pets. Very happy about this.
My Goals Progress

25-Feb-2020 21:18:43

Quick find code: 48-49-334-66136602 Back to Top