Forums

Thanateos's Goals

Quick find code: 48-49-334-66136602

FEMA

FEMA

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanateos, I wish you the best of luck on your new found journey, you have a long road ahead and it makes me glad knowing there are others still trying to obtain goals on this game after 19 years.
Congratulation on 80 Mining(my favorite skill) and I can't wait to see what kind of progress you've made in the future!
Fema's Comp Cape Thread

01-Jan-2020 17:08:49

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

Posts: 1,046 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FEMA said :
Thanateos, I wish you the best of luck on your new found journey, you have a long road ahead and it makes me glad knowing there are others still trying to obtain goals on this game after 19 years.
Congratulation on 80 Mining(my favorite skill) and I can't wait to see what kind of progress you've made in the future!

Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it considering how long of a journey it's going to be. You said mining is your favorite skill. What are your thoughts on the rework?
My Goals Progress

01-Jan-2020 18:20:29

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

Had today off, granted I wasn't feeling the best.

Managed to complete a few clues for a couple million GP. I also managed to achieve 20 million total xp, so that's neat! Completed a couple of quests, I really liked Beneath Cursed Tides because the call back to Tutorial Island was done really well. I also thought Violet is Blue was an incredibly cute quest.

I think I'm going to focus on quests going forward, with my mining side project. I want to complete quests in the Fifth Age before Sixth, just looked and saw I can sort by that. That way I can try to understand more of the lore.

I also think that other than major milestones, I'm going to try to update my front page goals every Saturday or Sunday and maybe once during the week if I've got time.

Hope everyone had a fantastic new years eve/new years day.
My Goals Progress

02-Jan-2020 01:27:04

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

I've spent a good chunk of time mining and have gotten that up to 82! I also drudged myself up from 70->75 agility over the course of a day via the AFK bikes in the dig site. That was torturous.

The other update is completing Mourning's End Part I! Excited to see where this quest series is going to go! Think I'll complete Part II soon and then work on the skill reqs for Plague's End.
My Goals Progress

04-Jan-2020 19:09:42

Lt Noin

Lt Noin

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck to you on your goals! I have come to enjoy a bit of mining and smithing myself the last few days, wish they didn't nerf them with the rework making half the skill p2p but oh well, makes it more of a challenge getting 99 on f2p. Currently working on all F2P skills 200M

11-Jan-2020 04:46:02

Thanateos
Nov Member 2023

Thanateos

Lt Noin said :
Good luck to you on your goals! I have come to enjoy a bit of mining and smithing myself the last few days, wish they didn't nerf them with the rework making half the skill p2p but oh well, makes it more of a challenge getting 99 on f2p.

Thank you! Getting to 99 on a f2p will definitely be a feat of strength at this point, I agee. I do appreciate the ore boxes we have now though.
My Goals Progress

11-Jan-2020 14:46:10

Quick find code: 48-49-334-66136602 Back to Top