Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
now 165 qp.

10 more to go then i can attempt final boss of rfd.

idk what im going to do after barrows gloves, either carry on questing or ill go back to rs3. but i really dont know.

im also tempted to just flip on osrs, and only log in to do a farm run for 99 farming, (as technically it takes not a lot of logging in time) ill just need the gp for it (which is where the flipping comes in)
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

07-Jan-2021 11:06:03

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

barrows gloves on osrs at 63 combat, i think they are BIS for melee mage and range so thats sorted.

was a little disappointed that it wasnt challenging i was expecting a lot more considering the issues people have had with getting them. ive not trained at all all of my combat xp is from quests, except 59 mage and 52 prayer. so it seems odd it was so easy with such low stats.

the most technical mechanic was just snare run away fire twice repeat. so the challenge i set myself seems a little flat haha

idk what else im going to do on osrs as barrows gloves was really all i wanted to do as it was just a bit nostalgic fun. which it was i had a lot of fun doing it. was just remembering it being a lot harder when i did it back in the day haha
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

08-Jan-2021 02:07:44

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,543 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Tenebri, have you done the miniquest given by the Lumbridge Castle Cook at the Grand Party on RS3? I appreciated the references to several classic RS quests, including Dragon Slayer and The Restless Ghost. I thought it was good nostalgic fun. Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
"...From The 'Scape" is very nearly here.

09-Jan-2021 05:00:31

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Aslon Dak said :
Hey Tenebri, have you done the miniquest given by the Lumbridge Castle Cook at the Grand Party on RS3? I appreciated the references to several classic RS quests, including Dragon Slayer and The Restless Ghost. I thought it was good nostalgic fun.

i havent not yet no.
but i shall do probably soon
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

09-Jan-2021 13:44:40

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

so it seems this is what i am doing now

tenebri (rs3) - im afking arch, i dont know why i want to bank 1,000 red rum relics iii. (im not even going to restore them but have 1,000 of them)

tenebri (osrs) - one farm run a day, thats pretty much it. if i need gp ill probably do some rc. (as i do like rc)

tenoobri (my alt on rs3) - again im just logging in once to do some farming then i log off this will be for 200m farm xp (currently its 174m~~) however i only need to log in once a week as its all done with pof not trees.

that seems to be what i am doing on runescape currently. so not a lot to update on
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

11-Jan-2021 14:56:20

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Tenebri said :
Aslon Dak said :
Hey Tenebri, have you done the miniquest given by the Lumbridge Castle Cook at the Grand Party on RS3? I appreciated the references to several classic RS quests, including Dragon Slayer and The Restless Ghost. I thought it was good nostalgic fun.

i havent not yet no.
but i shall do probably soon

Ah, cool. There were some funny moments along the way. The rewards are modest, especially for F2P. Still, a renewable slice of 20th Anniversary Cake that grants a +3% XP boost could be useful. I consider the quest itself to be the real reward, though.

Speaking of quests, what did you think of Missing, Presumed Death? This is the one remaining quest F2P can do that I've not yet done. I am staying spoiler-free, and I hate using quest guides unless absolutely necessary. My favorite quests are the ones where I have to figure out some parts on my own, without spending too much extra time wondering what to do and how to do it (like with Broken Home - that one was brutal!). I know where to start the quest, and I know there are member-only quests which lead up to MPD. That's really all I know about it, by choice.

I'm just wondering if you enjoyed the quest, and if I am likely to like it. I prefer challenging quests that are neither too easy or next to impossible without following a guide. I also appreciate a good storyline, especially when I get to be part of the story.

Thanks in advance!

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!

12-Jan-2021 22:20:35

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

i honestly dont remember doing that quest as i did it when it was released in 2013.

the small amount i do remember, i did quite enjoy it with out going into too much to give stuff away. for ftp its brilliant for lore and a lot more active than other quests in ftp
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

15-Jan-2021 00:02:38

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

That's understandable. A lot has certainly happened since 2013.

I appreciate your feedback. It sounds like MPD should be a fun quest. I do enjoy reading RS lore, even when the content involved does not affect the free game at all.

Completing this quest is one of my game goals for 2021, once the 20th Anniversary celebrations quiet down a bit. I'm sure more events will come along after January, but I'm not expecting them to be released every week. I'll find the time, sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply, Tenebri. Cheers!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!

16-Jan-2021 08:10:14

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top