Forums

Patch Notes - 24/02

Quick find code: 442-443-58-66144606

Skcarkden
Nov Member 2012

Skcarkden

Posts: 1,393 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Diversity.... ew... code for "another company is in trouble so now we gotta pretend we're shocked at them and ourselves and make tiny changes to the game that will NEVER solve the real problems"

If the word Gypsy is used correctly for instance it's not offensive, but if you go "oh no we have to make a meaningless gesture and remove all words that can hurt weak minds! " then any negative meaning you ascribe to it only gets more powerful. You're creating negative words by destroying their original meaning.

Hey diversity team, here's a real one, the 'noble' woman outfit top is EXTREMELY revealing. Like, Sexually inappropriate. What are you saying about 'noblewomen' there?

17-Jan-2022 11:50:43

Gwineth

Gwineth

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"diversity imrpovements"

That is just rewriting history to try and awkwardly hide a more humorous and open-minded past where fun gags and jokes were allowed. Instead of changing history, why not focus this 'stuff' with new content instead of changing the past like some weirdo?

17-Jan-2022 16:10:06

Whehall
Feb Member 2006

Whehall

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to see Player Owned Farm beans added to drops somewhere or added as a Motherlode MAW reward in Priff.

The MAW rewards 10 other currencies for other areas, why not beans for POF? I'm a 16 year player and I do not want to do POF, but I need beans to buy the weather changer at POF as I am visually impaired and can not see well in the winter fog so I avoid the area altogether, maybe if I could see better in the area, I might be more interested in POF. I also need beans to purchase the master farmer outfit plans, I have had enough shards collected for a few years but can not purchase the plans because I have no beans. Simply adding beans to the MAW reward drop table would be great help to those not doing Player Owned Farm.

22-Jan-2022 06:45:26 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2022 06:51:46 by Whehall

Darkmaster_b
Feb Member 2013

Darkmaster_b

Posts: 1,020 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whehall said :
I would like to see Player Owned Farm beans added to drops somewhere or added as a Motherlode MAW reward in Priff.

The MAW rewards 10 other currencies for other areas, why not beans for POF? I'm a 16 year player and I do not want to do POF, but I need beans to buy the weather changer at POF as I am visually impaired and can not see well in the winter fog so I avoid the area altogether, maybe if I could see better in the area, I might be more interested in POF. I also need beans to purchase the master farmer outfit plans, I have had enough shards collected for a few years but can not purchase the plans because I have no beans. Simply adding beans to the MAW reward drop table would be great help to those not doing Player Owned Farm.

Use your skybox filters to create a custom one with no fog. Right click on the world icon on your mini map to open this feature. You can set fog density, color and even the color of the sun using RGB values. You'll have to tick the check box that says "apply advanced data on login" so your custom skybox and filter set load when you log in. I would suggest selecting the "Mid-Day" skybox. That way when you open that and select mid-day it will have the settings you saved under advanced.

POF is mostly passive. Not much of an excuse for not doing it especially since you can get rid of the fog on your own.

You can even go as far as to buy adolescent dragons from other players and then turn them in to The Raptor. When you get enough beans to buy all your large paddocks, fill them with your baby dragons. Pull them out when they're adolescent phase and sell them to the Raptor. With the breeding pen and large pens you can easily raise what, 8 dragons at a time. You'd get the beans you need quickly with only spending a hand full of minutes at the farm at a time.

22-Jan-2022 08:40:21 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2022 08:50:12 by Darkmaster_b

Quick find code: 442-443-58-66144606 Back to Top