Forums

Patch Notes - 12/08

Quick find code: 442-443-33-66115164

Lucius Zaros

Lucius Zaros

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Fixed an issue where a teleport sound effect was looping during Enakhra's Lament."

Phew! That one was a real quest ruiner! :P
Fire burns through lies and illuminates darkness. It rains destruction upon enemies and brings warmth to friends.

12-Aug-2019 14:20:58

Yhdeksan

Yhdeksan

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Monsters in the collapsing cave during TokTz-Ket-Dill will now hit the player more often."

With no defensive gear equipped and defence lowered to 0, the very first Fire monster encountered in the quest is still completely unable to hit me.

12-Aug-2019 14:23:07

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yhdeksan said :
"Monsters in the collapsing cave during TokTz-Ket-Dill will now hit the player more often."

With no defensive gear equipped and defence lowered to 0, the very first Fire monster encountered in the quest is still completely unable to hit me.

Coming soon to patch notes: instant-death fire monster.

12-Aug-2019 14:30:38

Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

Posts: 9,001 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
"•Free to Play players will once again be able to buy and use the Daemonheim skill door boost. "

This is a very important decision you have made. I am guessing it makes DG actually playable in F2P. It makes the devs look good that you took it into consideration and changed it back now.

The only good thing is that they gave back something they removed after people already bought it. But the boost itself is rather useless, as for every door I encounter that requires the boost there are about 20 P2P doors. The only reason to spend 600K tokens on this extremely minimal boost is because there's nothing else in this store to unlock.
Literally.

It would take a whole lot of updates to make F2P Dungeoneering quality content again.
Clan Europe Staff
|
Clan Cup Winners
|
Maxed Pure F2P

12-Aug-2019 14:49:48

Quick find code: 442-443-33-66115164 Back to Top