Forums

USB Mouse not working

Quick find code: 429-430-759-66024374

Kadrith

Kadrith

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://play.google.***/store/apps/details?id=***.chaoz*uo.gameassistant

Link doesnt work I guess but Its called Octopus - playgames with gamepad, mouse, keyboard

I found this UI app that allows the use of a bluetooth or USB mouse and keyboard.

It boots up client in it's own interface and can switch between mouse and keyboard.

I dont want them to think I'm using a botting program.

It does works if your looking to use a mouse or keyboard.

Is this bannable?

31-Oct-2018 02:49:12 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2018 02:53:30 by Kadrith

FattyBeef

FattyBeef

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I doubt they'll add it tbh, even though phones are becoming tablets and tablets are becoming computers. people are going to scream at you to use an actual computer without realizing how that really sounds (anecdotal evidence from multiple threads where I saw multiple people yelling at others for even thinking of the idea to use a mouse with an android tablet, even though it's been hard baked into the OS for more than multiple android versions).

with people chastising you for wanting to use a mouse on your lap while riding the bus along with jagex seeming to pander to a 'mobile audience' by not integrating OTG support via the flip of a switch (yeah, it's not that hard, it's already baked into android. if iOS doesn't support it, that's the users fault for buying a piece of hardware that isn't compatible with peripherals), it looks like it won't be a thing. I think they enjoy advertising it as a 'mobile' game, even though it's truly not, it's just a game offered on mobile platform, which they are not utilizing the full advantage of.

hell, they could probably add the OSRS client to the windows store for 'windows 10 S' users
(as to why it isn't a thing, not sure. I can see many microsoft 'surface GO' users playing it on the cheap win 10S tablet

01-Feb-2019 21:34:19 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2019 21:36:01 by FattyBeef

FattyBeef

FattyBeef

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nowhereking1 said :
The real question here is why are you savages using a mouse on a touch screen phone?... IS TOUCH SCREEN NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH????!?!?!?!?!!!!
no not while alching, not really. would be nice to use a bluetooth mouse on my lap for stuff like that. alching experience is actually horrid.

01-Feb-2019 21:41:12

3lusiv7

3lusiv7

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It would be perfect for me especially having mouse support. A mobile phone with mouse support is a 2 in one deal for me personally. For one, I've have't been a fan of touch screen playing games, 2nd what PC is the size of a mobile phone for portability reasons? And in saying that, can a PC easily be a phone instead? For me, its the convince of having a phone.. then thinking, oh gee I want to play OSRS.. and there it, with no bother to me at all I get out a mouse and connect and play. Simple

02-Feb-2019 00:16:09 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2019 01:33:57 by 3lusiv7

ElysianSky

ElysianSky

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I have an iPad and a Desktop

Being able to go away and use my iPad with mouse support is basically ideal to me, laying down and using the touchscreen is all good but when i'm sitting down (instead of buying a heavy laptop) It would be a lot nicer just to be able to use my ipad with mouse and keyboard

20-Feb-2019 06:22:29

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Mar-2019 03:23:41

Quick find code: 429-430-759-66024374 Back to Top