Forums

Login history? Hacked Thread is locked

Quick find code: 429-430-545-66046585

My Name Ryan
Mar Member 2024

My Name Ryan

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got hacked.

Virtus and Tectonic gone.. Nox gone, Armadyl and Subju gone.
Materials gone worth of 100mil atleast..

Very dissapointed in Runescape..
I'm abandoning the game until I get a solotion offerd by jagex..

Until then, i will be labelling Runescape as unsufficiently protected.
I even suspect it was a Jagex moderator who logged in my acc and stole it all..

I'm not even getting a respons from Jagex..

28-Jul-2019 10:38:39

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Creatorson

I am very sorry to read that your account has been accessed by a hijacker.

Did you find your Authenticator still enabled or had it been disabled?
What about your Bank PIN? Was it still enabled?
Have you checked logins to your email?
Knowing the answers to the above can help provide clues as to how the hijacker might have learned your login information.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

28-Jul-2019 10:46:21

Robeacevoid
Sep Member 2022

Robeacevoid

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess this goes to show you how insecure RS is. I switched devices for my authenticator. I turned it off and immediately turned it back on to a new device. Its weird that the next day my account was compromised and lost everything worth anything. I did not go to any fake websites or anywhere suspicious. I do use the runelite client though.

08-Dec-2019 00:45:50

Slay Ah Lot
Mar Member 2022

Slay Ah Lot

Posts: 62 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LOL at everyone on here crying about 100-200m when you are in RS3, where it takes less than a week to easily make that.

Edit= How about a Fmod does their job and moves this thread to the correct spot, or do all they care about is finding inconsequential posts and hiding... pretty sure this has zero to do with OSRS mobile...
_

08-Dec-2019 09:07:07 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2019 09:11:23 by Slay Ah Lot

Robeacevoid
Sep Member 2022

Robeacevoid

Well its more about losing the time spent earning that especially through no fault of my own. No one but me should have had access to my account. I use a strong passwords that is unique to this site. I do not visit any fishy sites. There is something weird going on that my account was compromised. So why should i spend money on this game if my account cannot be secured even if i do everything right?

08-Dec-2019 17:54:22

Robeacevoid
Sep Member 2022

Robeacevoid

Well its more about losing the time spent earning that especially through no fault of my own. No one but me should have had access to my account. I use a strong passwords that is unique to this site. I do not visit any fishy sites. There is something weird going on that my account was compromised. So why should i spend money on this game if my account cannot be secured even if i do everything right?

08-Dec-2019 17:54:23

Robeacevoid
Sep Member 2022

Robeacevoid

08-Dec-2019 17:54:26

Quick find code: 429-430-545-66046585 Back to Top