Forums

New mobile update not working

Quick find code: 429-430-225-66255978

ITIistah J
Dec Member 2023

ITIistah J

Posts: 1,156 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I go to open the mobile app and as soon as it opens I get a message saying "Error connecting to server. Please check your network connection and try again."

I didn't have this issue before the update. My android has been updated to the latest version already. It isn't my service either because everything else is running just fine.

I just started playing OSRS again after over 10 years away all thanks to the mobile app. It's a shame if this new update ruins that and I have to leave for another 10.

23-Jun-2022 02:28:54

Book of Fe
Apr Member 2022

Book of Fe

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same thing is happening to me, funny how before i updated just minutes before i was playing and a friend told me update was out so i went to update app and now i can*t even log back in or even open the app without getting the same message “error connecting to server. Please check your network connection and try again.” Ridiculous :/ Man i even tried to make it aware through feedback on apple store but they make it seem like its my connection, FIXXXX THEE PROBLEEMMMM BEEN 2 weeks already man so annoying

23-Jun-2022 12:12:55

IcyCharizard
Feb Member 2021

IcyCharizard

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, I can load the app and log in, but only on non member worlds. When I switch to member world, it logs me out and says “failed to login”. Playing on iPad Pro 2019 with latest iOS update as of June 24 2022. I deleted the app and renown loaded it, same thing happens. I just double checked that I was paying for members and I am. So idk.

24-Jun-2022 19:48:01

Quick find code: 429-430-225-66255978 Back to Top