Forums

halloween event?

Quick find code: 42-43-995-66120507

Volte Face
Oct Member 2023

Volte Face

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I came back to get the 15 year cape but I would've been up for one more event. 2014 was probably my favourite year for Halloween, Death's Mansion set the right ambience and the Broken Home quest was very reminiscent of the old Resident Evil games. I can't believe that was 5 years ago now. The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

27-Oct-2019 11:13:50

Micki
May Member 2023

Micki

Posts: 498 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you mean weve been getting poor updates all this time in which no one is interested in, like this stupid cat follower, but we dont get a halloween event? I thought seasonal events like this always brought players together and made a community. Clearly shifting to just a money making machine.

i wonder if there is going to be an xmas event or a half assed one.
~~ This is a boring signature ~~

28-Oct-2019 15:05:15

Lem
Dec Member 2023

Lem

Posts: 412 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been playing for 15 years and I'm really disappointed there's no halloween event this year. Holiday events used to be fun and brought me a lot of joy, but recently they've turned into grindy skilling events that you have to put long hours into to get rewards, or pay runecoins. But abandoning it altogether this year? It's really sad to see.

31-Oct-2019 03:34:34

Anniecat20
Oct Member 2019

Anniecat20

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've had a short break from Runescape and prompted myself today to start back with paying my membership to catch at least some of the Halloween Event. I should have looked before I leapt - I paid up then entered to find no Halloween event - and no reasonable Mod comment here in this thread.... no acknowledgements either way in the news announcements that I can see so far.
Can someone direct me to where I can find an explanation from management here in the Forums?

31-Oct-2019 11:33:33

Quick find code: 42-43-995-66120507 Back to Top