Forums

~N.W.F. WRESTLEMANIA III 2014~

Quick find code: 42-43-893-65470296

Dedle5

Dedle5

Posts: 12,964 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There has been a last minute addition to the N.W.F. WrestleMania Matchcard:

Jonathan Jeffery will now go one-on-one with Tigereye6904 in his Retirement Match, after which he will be leaving RuneScape Wrestling. Jon will also be inducted into the N.W.F. Hall of Fame at WrestleMania.

10-Sep-2014 22:02:00

[#9V8CEKWZP]

[#9V8CEKWZP]

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No matter what happens tomorrow, the legacy of RSW will always forever live with me. I've been here longer than anyone else, I've been the longest running consecutive member of RSW since 2007. I came in at a time during the TNA vs HRW wars, in which I decided to join HRW. My first match was in a company called RCA, ran by Armortrolly. Won my first match against Bgy Kirby.

Since then, I've been in the lightweight, middleweight, heavyweight, and super-heavyweight divisions, I've battled many legends for many titles, many companies, in many matches, hosted by many different owners. Would I ever take anything back? No. I've made some incredible friends over the years, some of these people I'm closer to than some real life friends.

All I wanted to do, ever since I first joined, was to be legendary. I wanted to leave my impact on RSW, and when I first came in, I was called "Tiger #2" (since Tigerxlr was there). I wanted to be better than #2. I worked my ass off for years, came to as many shows as possible. Every weekend I would look forward to competing against you all, and how much fun it was back in the heyday.

I have to thank a lot of people I've became close friends with: Jon, Brama, Wrench, Liam, Jord, Jams, Chuck, Shav, Dead, Spr, Brett, Scarface. All of you. Getting to know people like Misery, Eric, Money, Sever, Gang, Rjb, Bvs, Fant, Mini. And to all the incredible feuds I've had in the past, with the likes of Samual Dude, and Tms101, and Kazokio Dave, and Automatic6, and Diner, and yes, even Deaf. My mentors when I first came into the business: Armortrolly and Bigbud, gave me advise I'll never really forgot. And thanks to Dedle for all that he's given to the business and for creating arguably the greatest company of all time, and giving everyone the opportunity to shine.

And cudos to the new generation of wrestlers that have stepped up to keep it alive. Those being Pit, Fuch, Doc, Ratchet, Kfc, etc.

If this the way it's going out, then I'm proud. God speed.

13-Sep-2014 03:01:53

[#9V8CEKWZP]

[#9V8CEKWZP]

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And to Jon: I know it's your last match, but I'm not the same wrestler you wrestled at NWF Wrestlemania II. I'm a higher level; much better competition. It won't be a breeze for you this time. Nor do I want expect you to think that. I'll always be your friend, but I can always be your enemy as well. Ever since 2009, we've been trying to outdo each other every time.

You've beat me in my retirement match, and you also be me in your first one. This will be different. I'll go down swinging if I have to.

The only rematch in NWF Wrestlemania history happens this Sunday. I hope you are all ready for a performance.

13-Sep-2014 03:06:23

Quick find code: 42-43-893-65470296 Back to Top