Forums

Abbey Rd Competition FAQs

Quick find code: 42-43-774-65966234

Darkhemming

Darkhemming

Posts: 1,157 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My favourite piece in the game is Battle of Souls. I love how it's got an understated intensity about it that makes it stand out in terms of boss themes, and it's one of the themes that actually gets stuck in my head even when I'm on a months-long break.

18-Nov-2017 12:31:15

Zoli Ben
Dec Member 2023

Zoli Ben

Posts: 1,672 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Trade Parade has always been a great music track that fit the most crowded area of the game. It has a calming tune and a great end to it. It's really magical and wonderful, if only it'd be reworked and readded to GE on RS3... :(

18-Nov-2017 12:58:26

Ghanburi
Aug Member 2005

Ghanburi

Posts: 1,691 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quote: "RuneScape holds the Guinness World Record for the highest volume of original music tracks (1,202 at the time of writing)."

The OCD in me quickly looked at my song list to see 1,201. What is the missing song?

18-Nov-2017 16:58:46

Speedy 19
Mar Member 2011

Speedy 19

Posts: 342 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My favorite song is "Scape Theme"

This song is so classic and iconic that I would say it is the song of the game of Runescape, just the sound of it brings nostalgia to almost everyone that hears it not matter how long it has been since they have played. I had played the song a few times at college while I am waiting for my class and as soon as the song plays you see a few peoples head turn and a few more people come over to watch and ask about my account.
First person with the
the Master
title

First person in game with
Cornellius
pet

19-Nov-2017 17:11:14

Kelron Tor

Kelron Tor

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My favorite song "But We Can Fight"

My favorite questline was that involving the Cave Goblins. An entire civilization and history unknown to us right under Lumbridge.

Then you meet Zanik, a curious young goblin who is more integral to events than you think at first.

When the mystery behind the Chosen Commander is revealed and Dorgesh-Khan is faced with a live changing decision, the choice they make defies the danger of the situation and the 'destiny' set out before them.

But We Can Fight is set with the backdrop of the past coming back to collectively remind the city what it was their ancestors did once and what that legacy meant. As the Dorgeeshuun prepare for the worst, I could not help but feel inspired by the events that unfolded in the darkest hour.

What came next would cause great changes and even acted to a degree as a precursor to the Godless Faction themselves I feel.

But We Can Fight captured the soul of a people who would not be slaves again, who would not run away from an enemy who would simply chase them across Gielinor, who chose the hardest thing for a people who cherish life and peace and coexistence.

19-Nov-2017 21:07:56

Quick find code: 42-43-774-65966234 Back to Top