Pirate Player Gallery

Quick find code: 42-43-649-65997973

Mod Chanti

Mod Chanti

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Player Gallery
Pieces of Hate

Ahoy Mateys!

Next week we launch Pieces of Hate, the grand finale for our Pirate quest series, and to celebrate, we want to see your ARRRt. Welcome to the 59th Player Gallery!

Bring on your eye patches, your wooden legs, your hook hands, we want to see it all in your artwork. Or you can go all out and send us your crazy, Barrelchest-like creations that can change the course of this ship! We’re excited to bring the Player Gallery back for this competition, and we can’t wait to see what you'll come up with for us to show here!

The top 10 entries will get a month of free membership; 3rd place also gets 3 Bonds; 2nd place gets all that, plus 400 RuneCoins. And we have a grand prize worth of a pirate’s treasure - a unique 3D-printed, hand-painted figurine of the newly graphically updated Barrelchest - plus all the other prizes!

To get involved, post your artwork on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #ARRRtGallery, or send it over to us at [email protected] (make sure to include your RSN). Entries accepted up until 8th April!

Good luck, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!

14-Mar-2018 17:03:59 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2018 17:51:34 by Mod Chanti

Bunny Riven

Bunny Riven

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So the theme is pirates... Are there any other specifics? I do like how the broad theme allows a lot of variety and creativity, but it seems pretty vague. Does anything barrelchest have to be included? It's been awhile since I've touched any of the pirate quests so it's a little foggy to me :(

16-Mar-2018 22:27:35

Maximus Gugu
Jul Member 2014

Maximus Gugu

Posts: 230 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Chanti! Can I submit a collab? Dagna and I made a piece together and wondered if we could join the competition.

Thanks,
¨*•. ­ Maximus
...'...
| the Wikian · Brazilian Community
`·._.•*¨ Gugu
''
| 2017 Golden Gnome Winner

17-Mar-2018 20:13:49

Quick find code: 42-43-649-65997973 Back to Top