Forums

Pirate Player Gallery

Quick find code: 42-43-649-65997973

Zepertix

Zepertix

Posts: 96 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@PineappleMom
I don't believe the gallery winners have been announced, let alone have they posted the artwork that was submitted. Am I missing something? I see nothing in the forums, homepage, or on social media. If you have information about where to find any of it, please share it with the rest of us, as I can't find it anywhere.

Otherwise it kind of looks like you made a really hollow post praising the visual quality of artwork that you and the rest of us haven't even seen. Hmmmm...

edit: I apologize, should have looked a bit harder but to be fair patch week is hardly a place to put comp winners. Should have looked harder though. Sure hope the next players gallery is handled better.
Archmage of Zaros

24-May-2018 07:24:49 - Last edited on 25-May-2018 07:44:51 by Zepertix

Soraz Drakyl
Dec Member 2020

Soraz Drakyl

Posts: 1,553 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zepertix said :
@PineappleMom
I don't believe the gallery winners have been announced, let alone have they posted the artwork that was submitted. Am I missing something? I see nothing in the forums, homepage, or on social media. If you have information about where to find any of it, please share it with the rest of us, as I can't find it anywhere.

Otherwise it kind of looks like you made a really hollow post praising the visual quality of artwork that you and the rest of us haven't even seen. Hmmmm...

May 21, Patch Week
12/4/17:
Just found where
signatures
are made...
Fashionably late, one would say!

24-May-2018 15:49:41

Quick find code: 42-43-649-65997973 Back to Top