Forums

Solve this for 10m

Quick find code: 42-43-603-66050750

Timome

Timome

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is great! cÚ

I have a solution that takes 27 tiks before all orbs are scored (I didn't use Surge/Escape), but I'll refrain from posting it here to give newer goppers a chance. You can probably beat that.

Btw, is the 'fastest solution' based on what tik the final orb is scored, or when the player has sent all the instructions necessary for all the orbs to be scored?

E.g. if the player stands at East Centre (2,0), and the orb is two tiles west of West Centre (-6,0), then the solution takes 1 tik of manipulation (just attract the orb for one tik, and that's the fastest you can do), but it takes 4 tiks before the orb counts as scored (1 tik in the starting tile, 1 tik in the next tile, 1 tik in the tile right next to the altar, and only the tik after does the game register it as scored).
Reason, compassion and GOP.

GOP FC | GOP Hiscores | GOP Intro

07-Oct-2018 18:54:36 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2018 20:23:15 by Timome

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puzzle Archive Part 1:

------------------

October 2018

(No additional rules apply).

Solution (one of - for proof of existence):
Closest Submitted Solution:
Winner: Memberr (closest solution - 2M).

01-Nov-2018 16:25:56 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2018 16:42:08 by Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there, Discord is a free messaging app, that's used a lot with games (RS has a lot of different servers on there).

If you search for "Discord" in your search engine of choice, then it'll likely be in the top few results. You can either run it in your browser, or dowload the app (it gives you both options).
Once you have an account, you can click the "Home" button, at the top left of the app, and there will be a search bar that appears next to it, with "Find of start a conversation". If you click that, and type in "Yusou#2986", press enter, it will let you message me.

If you'd prefer to do something else, then if you guest in the Clan Chat "Death Erebus" (in-game), you can either give me the solution there, or we can arange another method of communication, if you have it in picture format, or such.

Hopefully that's of use, and I look forward to seeing your solution! : )

09-Dec-2018 10:18:56

Quick find code: 42-43-603-66050750 Back to Top