Forums

Win a Trip to Runefest!

Quick find code: 42-43-580-65912368

richgar2

richgar2

Posts: 279 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
XOKATILINA, can I have a lifetime membership with you since you may be able to pick a friend that also gets the endless member status? Before, the forum members received help from me such as the 4 codes to submit using the sundial.

Did I cause you to win a possible once-in-a-lifetime prize? Send an email to [email protected] using the registered email address related to your account to probably claim the reward and make sure the message includes your player name, your buddy's RuneScape ID, and the prize for you plus your friend.

20-Jun-2017 17:12:13 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2017 22:30:31 by richgar2

The contents of this message have been hidden.

09-Dec-2020 23:07:39

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the above:

I appreciate your concern for the community, but this thread is three years old and about an unrelated topic. To correctly alert Jagex, make sure you report any instances of scamming or phishing that occur in-game through the report feature .

If you see any instances of scamming or phishing on social media sites (such as YouTube), please report the occurrence by posting on the Phishing Report Centre , located here on the forums. Alternatively, you can also email details of it to , but you should note that this is a no-reply email and should only be used for the purposes of reporting phishing.

Make sure you also take the time to report this to YouTube as well.

Additionally, if you have visited the link, please read through the securing your device & securing your account support pages, to help you check your security features.

If your account has been hijacked, you should submit a recovery request .

If you ever need to contact Jagex, you can still do so. Work through the relevant pages in the support centre to contact them with a ticket or query.

10-Dec-2020 00:34:41 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2020 09:30:50 by Trewavas

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,321 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oouieredark, as you have posted the specific details of the phishing content, your post above has been removed.

You can flag the YouTube content and have it removed.

Click the ellipsis (three dots)
under the video clip. You will find it at the end of the Like/Unlike menu.

Click Report
and then
Spam or Misleading

• From the drop down menu,
choose Scams or fraud

You will then be able to explain why the content is dodgy. I have reported scam content previously and YouTube is pretty quick at removing the offending clips.

I also recommend that you follow the advice above to take steps to secure your account and computer/device.

If you need any further assistance, you are welcome to post a thread in the Community Led Account Help forum. Click the text and you will be taken directly there. However, when you post, please avoid posting the specific details of the dodgy YouTube content.
Forum Help

10-Dec-2020 03:04:34

Quick find code: 42-43-580-65912368 Back to Top