Premium Membership

Quick find code: 410-411-500-66195879

Ni431
Dec Member 2020

Ni431

Posts: 5,092 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BCN Mark said :
Ni431 said :
I'm pretty sure the payment went through. I received a text, and two emails from my bank about the transaction. I also received a message to my account and email from Jagex about the transaction.

mmm... I'd reccomend contating Jagex directly about the issue but I'm having trouble myself navigating the "Support" section & finding an appropriate way to do that regarding this specific issue.

Perhaps one of the other wonderful forum helpers here can help?

In the meantime, I'll keep looking and post back if I find something :)

Yeah, I was gonna try to contact Jagex directly but it seems like their customer service redirects me to "ask on the forums." So I also made a r/Runescape post on reddit, and tweeted @JagexSupport (I hope this account is legit). Though I would prefer to not try to get into contact with Jagex through some back channel.

Any suggestions on how to smoke signal Jagex customer service?

30-Dec-2020 09:49:05

BCN Mark
Sep Member 2016

BCN Mark

Posts: 3,082 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ni431 said :
BCN Mark said :
Ni431 said :
I'm pretty sure the payment went through. I received a text, and two emails from my bank about the transaction. I also received a message to my account and email from Jagex about the transaction.

mmm... I'd reccomend contating Jagex directly about the issue but I'm having trouble myself navigating the "Support" section & finding an appropriate way to do that regarding this specific issue.

Perhaps one of the other wonderful forum helpers here can help?

In the meantime, I'll keep looking and post back if I find something :)

Yeah, I was gonna try to contact Jagex directly but it seems like their customer service redirects me to "ask on the forums." So I also made a r/Runescape post on reddit, and tweeted @JagexSupport (I hope this account is legit). Though I would prefer to not try to get into contact with Jagex through some back channel.

Any suggestions on how to smoke signal Jagex customer service?

Actually, yeah, Twitter could be a good way to get a J-Mod to have a look at this thread.

Their official Twitter account is @JagexSupport (https://twitter.com/JagexSupport).

Best bet would possibly be to tweet them this threads Quick Find Code ( 410-411-500-66195879) and ask if they can have a look as you can't find a way to contact them via their support page.

Not sure how effective it will be but it's worth a go! Let me know if you get a reply from them :)

30-Dec-2020 09:59:24

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agreed it can be troublesome locating the right article for making a ticket.

However check out the Contact Us directory. The closest would be Missing Loyalty Points - it would probably end up in same department anyhow.

Do make sure it reads you've purchased Premier Club and not the regular 12 month membership. If you accidentally purchased the wrong package, you can request a refund and it's very likely they will grant your wish.

@Mark yep, Twitter is nice and fast these days, especially with helpers answering posts there :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

30-Dec-2020 10:02:42 - Last edited on 30-Dec-2020 10:04:56 by Corder

Ni431
Dec Member 2020

Ni431

Corder said :
Agreed it can be troublesome locating the right article for making a ticket.

However check out the Contact Us directory. The closest would be Missing Loyalty Points - it would probably end up in same department anyhow.

Do make sure it reads you've purchased Premier Club and not the regular 12 month membership. If you accidentally purchased the wrong package, you can request a refund and it's very likely they will grant your wish.

@Mark yep, Twitter is nice and fast these days, especially with helpers answering posts there :)

I might of purchased the 12 months of membership instead of 12 months of premier. I don't know why both are 75 dollars. Though I just requested a refund with the description of "You can just turn this into premier membership since that's what I thought I was buying." Honestly that would probably save Jagex the credit card fees lol

31-Dec-2020 01:11:13

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The two annual memberships (Gold Premier and ordinary 12 months) are different prices.
Gold Premier is quite a bit cheaper.
If you are certain you only spent $75 then that is the Gold Premier price.

You need to wait upon the reply from Billing Support to find out what has happened.
Was the confirmation of purchase email addressed to the correct display name ?

Because Gold Premier has perks that regular 12 month membership does not have, Jagex cannot just swap it across. You have to sign up to buy Gold Premier from the banner ad on the homepage as it is a different payment page completely from the regular memberships payment page.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

31-Dec-2020 03:35:17

Ni431
Dec Member 2020

Ni431

Malua said :
The two annual memberships (Gold Premier and ordinary 12 months) are different prices.
Gold Premier is quite a bit cheaper.
If you are certain you only spent $75 then that is the Gold Premier price.

You need to wait upon the reply from Billing Support to find out what has happened.
Was the confirmation of purchase email addressed to the correct display name ?

Because Gold Premier has perks that regular 12 month membership does not have, Jagex cannot just swap it across. You have to sign up to buy Gold Premier from the banner ad on the homepage as it is a different payment page completely from the regular memberships payment page.

I got the receipt that says I paid 75 dollars since the receipt and credit card statement said that. Though I can't login to the premier world so obviously I didn't get premier.

If all else fails they better just refund me the money and I'll just try to buy premier again lol

31-Dec-2020 05:41:20

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ni431 said :
If all else fails they better just refund me the money and I'll just try to buy premier again lol

Absolutely!

The only possibility I can think of is that you were accidentally logged in to another account
(it can happen).
The display name on the confirmation of purchase email will tell you the name of the account that received the purchased membership.

As long as you have messaged Billing Support via the webform, it will take them up to 48 hours to reply.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

31-Dec-2020 08:20:51

Quick find code: 410-411-500-66195879 Back to Top