Forums

new jagex launcher

Quick find code: 409-410-638-66289899

Pushup_Pete
Jun Member 2022

Pushup_Pete

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Decided to play after a couple month hiatus. Downloaded the new launcher and logged in yesterday. 50% of the time when logging into oldschool I'll be met with a black screen with the "loading-please wait" on the upper left-hand side. The game isn't frozen and minimap/inventory menus are shown and can be interacted with just the main display is black. When I switch worlds after a successful log in and everything is visible, 100% of my attempts I was met with the black screen again and only way I found to solve this issue is to restart the launcher itself.
another issue I was experiencing was that items in bank disappeared and reappeared on different log ins. first couple log ins my forestry outfit was missing. after relogging a few times, the outfit appeared in my bank. The fun does not stop here. after I got my outfit together, I decided to go to camelot to chop some magic trees on a forestry world. All the events were completely invisible to me. I've complained about the old launcher but this one is by far much worse on my side.

05-Nov-2023 14:09:35

Hypno Shade

Hypno Shade

Posts: 2,108 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have same - except I also have :

Game just dies when teleporting

Half the monsters float

Half the world map is black - all the legend icons are in place

I also have intermittent freezing of the whole game when moving to new areas

05-Nov-2023 17:07:00

Quick find code: 409-410-638-66289899 Back to Top